🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

The rave pink hybrids were released this morning too?
i' m not really sure, but i think it were only the green glows. The og's i would have considered copping... but i was really tired at that point, take it with a grain of salt [emoji]128521[/emoji]

i was so quick to act this morning picking up the jordan 3's and the atc hybrid raves on NDC that i didn't even realize that they were charging $130 while FTA was only charging $119 for the atc hybrids, my fail. Even with FTA shipping fee it would have been cheaper

Last edited:

i was so quick to act this morning picking up the jordan 3's and the atc hybrid raves on NDC that i didn't even realize that they were charging $130 while FTA was only charging $119 for the atc hybrids, my fail. Even with FTA shipping fee it would have been cheaper
it actually would of been about the same cause they charge $7.99 for shipping and you couldnt use a discount code on them you probably paid them most $5 more

Are they really a QS?  Cuz they've been sitting here in HK.

For some reason, both of these hybrids are US quickstrikes. Little bro was offered them as such, and I told him the same thing about them sitting over there.

And GAH!! I would've killed for that size 11 FO. I would've MADE my feet fit in them. Oh well.

Peace,
J

it actually would of been about the same cause they charge $7.99 for shipping and you couldnt use a discount code on them you probably paid them most $5 more
i was actually able to get the jordan 3 and the hybrid in my cart at FTA and even with the shipping FTA was $26 cheaper.

no big thing really dealing with NDC is so easy i can walk in to any store and return then at anytime, especially if FTA drops price ina  week or two.

That really why NDC is always my first option, so easy on returns and exchanges, ive bought stuff to put on ice, seen the price drop 3 months later and return it at the store and then buy it back at the sale price, they make it so easy to buy on spec

i was actually able to get the jordan 3 and the hybrid in my cart at FTA and even with the shipping FTA was $26 cheaper.

no big thing really dealing with NDC is so easy i can walk in to any store and return then at anytime, especially if FTA drops price ina  week or two.

That really why NDC is always my first option, so easy on returns and exchanges, ive bought stuff to put on ice, seen the price drop 3 months later and return it at the store and then buy it back at the sale price, they make it so easy to buy on spec
nice good for you. your right Nike makes it very easy lol

Back
Top Bottom