🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

1992 is the year after the ATC IV's were released.  But these were actually released in 1991.  Same year as the ATC IV's.

The IV's spanned late-'91 into '92, if I remember correctly

View media item 2199509
Was sketching for a custom CW on a 1992 Air Tour Challenge pair, browsing I realize grape/cerise been used on years before ATC IV.

Love the colorway on the Air Challenge Pro and the GS version. I had to grab these to pair with the ATC's.
View media item 2199530

I want more Ace 83.

Thanks for info,I thought this was an earlier model...

Got those ol' Air Tour Ch. "paint leather canvas" from an ATC/AA fan, kissing sleeping beauties cause they deserve a colorfull resurection in our new century.

Looks I've been spending an amazing time botching them up on PS, wow tests look dope and I now urge action.

That "AA" shape... design can go cosy to crazy really fast here....love the "huarache" back band too!

Someone said "Turbo Greens" so love led to those hybrids splatters mostly for fun, bc a 2 colors work is planned on them.

Plain respect to this release those materials haven't aged in 25 years, leather and plastic soles all feel immortal, kind feel like i'm about to violate the sanctuary.
Beware very discrete eastern glitch on them, the flamming balls on the tongues are light grey on white and are flamming UP ^ ^... your balls ^^
May I better abort and store them like mother mary immaculate choked in vacuumed platic bag till next century so this world may deserve beeing hit by them ?

Agassi for president, need your votes for Colorways :wink:
Quotes:

1992 is the year after the ATC IV's were released.  But these were actually released in 1991.  Same year as the ATC IV's.
Love the colorway on the Air Challenge Pro and the GS version. I had to grab these to pair with the ATC's.
lovely lucky you"!

Saw the orange perforated Atc2 joints at the florida keys outlet for 59$ + 30% off.

Materials and quality looking good.
But i passed on them because they were a little bit stiff on feet.
Looking good on feet tough.

Sometimes we say stuff we don't mean,

Sometimes we're really throwing rocks to hide our hands,

Sometimes you've gotta respect something great and masterful

Last edited:
Prolly gonna have to wait a while when they offer a discount code at the end of the season or something. Midas whale just buy it now and enjoy them

Back
Top Bottom