🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

We need some kind of news on a new release. Who has any info ? lol
I'm suffering from Nike Agassi withdrawal here

Thinking about the ATC4 release nike  couldve screwed us by making it NDC EU only.. But all the well known shops got them and most of us got a pair(s)... A US release wouldve been nice but an NDC EU exclusive release wouldve been a total train wreck.

I'm kinda surprised at how Nike has handled the IV. On one hand I'm kinda ok with the fact that there was no US release yet. Got my pair from Size? and always get a ton of "yo, what are those?" when I wear them cause nobody can just walk into a store and cop. On the other hand I wouldn't mind some other OG colorways dropping soon but I've heard and seen nothing.

Marinas and the Alarms would be nice.

View media item 2206019

Air Alarms would be sweet KB!! As along as the green ones come back and the red ones! I had both back in the day and LOVED playing in them!! The Nike Fitwrap system worked well. I was lucky enough to track down a pair of green ones that were basically new year's ago on eBay. I wear them from time to time! Here they are

View media item 2207178View media item 2207180
Some hated the thick padded tongue. I loved it as you could really tie the shoes tight & get a great locked in fit. I can't wait to see these come back!

Also, as these were next to my Alarms, I'd figure I'd snap a few quick pics of my OG ATC III in purple!!! [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji] Unwearable now as they are all dried out but I can't get rid of them!

View media item 2207190View media item 2207191
Hope you all enjoyed the pics! I'll take some more of my other OGs soon (Zoom Challenge I & II, Pounce, both Ablaze, Assailant & Zoom Beyond Plus). [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
Air Alarms would be sweet KB!! As along as the green ones come back and the red ones! I had both back in the day and LOVED playing in them!! The Nike Fitwrap system worked well. I was lucky enough to track down a pair of green ones that were basically new year's ago on eBay. I wear them from time to time! Here they are

Some hated the thick padded tongue. I loved it as you could really tie the shoes tight & get a great locked in fit. I can't wait to see these come back!

What's interesting is the Wht/Blk-True Red came in a Red Top box and the Wht/Blk-Forest came in an Orange Top grey box. I know Nike did somebox changes during this time.
View media item 2207273View media item 2207274

Last edited:

Also, as these were next to my Alarms, I'd figure I'd snap a few quick pics of my OG ATC III in purple!!! [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji] Unwearable now as they are all dried out but I can't get rid of them!

Hope you all enjoyed the pics! I'll take some more of my other OGs soon (Zoom Challenge I & II, Pounce, both Ablaze, Assailant & Zoom Beyond Plus). [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

Nice pick ups! I stil have a pair of my Alarms in black and green but had both but my pair is in bad condition. Yea they were heavily padded but very comfortable. Another innovative Agassi sneaker.

I had that white button up shirt. found it on vacation in Florida many years ago. Didn't have any shops nearby in jersey that would carry tennis. Was a good day lol Still have those black mesh shorts though.
If they had internet back in the day I would of had so much more Agassi stuff

Last edited:
I had that white button up shirt. found it on vacation in Florida many years ago. Didn't have any shops nearby in jersey that would carry tennis. Was a good day lol Still have those black mesh shorts though.
If they had internet back in the day I would of had so much more Agassi stuff

So very true George. I'd have all his gear back then if there were multiple sites that carried the stuff. I took have that button up shirt. Still have it & it's in great shape (still wearable). Got those shorts too but I didn't like them as much as the shorts from the "guerilla tennis ads". Those were the best shorts.

For the ATC III in 2016 releases (GR & Samples) do I have this right?

Volt

Purple/Mandarin

White Out (Sample)

Black Out (Sample)

Wheat

Black Denim

Black Denim/ Volt (Sample)

Black/Wht w/ Clear Sole (Sample)

All Over Lava Splatter (Sample)

All Gold (Pineapple)

All Silver (Swan)

White/Silver-Volt

Ugly Sweater

(I apologize I don't know all the silly nicknames)

Last edited:

Volt
Purple/Mandarin
White Out
Black Out (Sample)
Wheat
Black Denim
All Gold (Pineapple)
All Silver (Swan)
Ugly Sweater

I posted them on page 1.

I posted them on page 1.
Nice.  Thanks @KB24strikesagain.  The Black/Wht (Space Jam looking ones) I missed.  The GR black denim releases aren't on page 1, but they seem to have been more of a miss than a hit.  I still don't understand the reasoning behind the Wheats and of course the Ugly Sweaters.  Was contemplating chasing down the full run of the recent ATC3's.  I seem far off and unlikely to find the samples this late in the game.

Nice.  Thanks @KB24strikesagain
.  The Black/Wht (Space Jam looking ones) I missed.  The GR black denim releases aren't on page 1, but they seem to have been more of a miss than a hit.  I still don't understand the reasoning behind the Wheats and of course the Ugly Sweaters.  Was contemplating chasing down the full run of the recent ATC3's.  I seem far off and unlikely to find the samples this late in the game.

The gr black denims are on the page. The ugly sweaters were well executed and I like how they turned out. What doesn't make sense to me was Nike not releasing the lava III's. It seemed that most people wanted them.

Last edited:
The gr black denims are on the page. The ugly sweaters were well executed and I like how they turned out. What doesn't make sense to me was Nike not releasing the lava III's. It seemed that most people wanted them.
You are correct.  My eyes are not young and quick any longer.
nerd.gif

The once just above the Black Denim/Volt were samples too? (Black/White-Clear Sole)

I guess the Ugly Sweater was just a seasonal novelty to enjoy and have fun with.

You are correct.  My eyes are not young and quick any longer. :nerd:

The once just above the Black Denim/Volt were samples too? (Black/White-Clear Sole)

I guess the Ugly Sweater was just a seasonal novelty to enjoy and have fun with.

Yup those were samples. The all black and all white pair have not released either.

Last edited:

Volt

Purple/Mandarin

White Out

Black Out (Sample)

Wheat

Black Denim

All Gold (Pineapple)

All Silver (Swan)

Ugly Sweater

Don't forget my favorite white/volt/silver!

Add (sample) next to White Out as well.

Last edited:

Don't forget my favorite white/volt/silver!

Add (sample) next to White Out as well.
Thanks!  I guess I thought the Triple-White were the same as the White\Silver-Volt, but clearly I missed that.  Geez, there's a lot of work I have to do to complete this set...

Anyone got some ATC3 Sample models for sale?  LOL

Back
Top Bottom