🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Same, but maybe it’s due to the lighting? Also, I like how Dimitrov’s shorts are custom fit compared to other players. They look shorter than what we have, but also he’s tall around 6’2.5-6’3” so it looks shorter.
No custom fit. I am 6.5 and mine look the same :lol:

FWIW, ordered the 2 polos from D-F on Sunday, DHL picked up in Italy Monday, arrived in US yesterday, estimated delivery to me Friday. Will post when I actually receive.

I hate DF “Dope-Factory”. Like I really hate them. I guess they hate me too. They use DHL to send y’alls orders but use some obscure Italian courier called “posteitaliane” for my order :smh:. According to the timeline they apparently shipped on the 17th but the package has been in held in “departure from Italy” status since the 21st. Had to basically fight them just to get a tracking number to find out all this information. I gotta copy paste the words to translate into English just so I can read the status. I mean I can’t make this stuff up. Yet literally everyone else’s package was sent using good ol reliable DHL. Except mine :smh:. Of course the reviews on this “Posteitaliane” courier are all bad with people complaining about never receiving their order and/or having their package lost all together.

Last edited:
I hate DF “Dope-Factory”. Like I really hate them. I guess they hate me too. They use DHL to send y’alls orders but use some obscure Italian courier called “posteitaliane” for my order :smh:. According to the timeline they apparently shipped on the 17th but the package has been in held in “departure from Italy” status since the 21st. Had to basically fight them just to get a tracking number to find out all this information. I gotta copy paste the words to translate into English just so I can read the status. I mean I can’t make this stuff up. Yet literally everyone else’s package was sent using good ol reliable DHL. Except mine :smh:. Of course the reviews on this “Posteitaliane” courier are all bad with people complaining about never receiving their order and/or having their package lost all together.

Same here, they "shipped" mine using the same service and its been supposedly sitting in the same location for 9 days. Doesn't make sense.

Anywhere I can grab the lava flaming ball tee? Tennis express just told me they are sold out even though I ordered on release day and on my invoice they said they would ship out on 8/28 smh

I ordered one from TW yesterday...TO WEAR! Looks like someone bought several and is trying to make their retirement fund by selling them on the bay.
Ah, damn it. I forgot that TDub would get their stock in yesterday..Yeah I saw that, very stupid imo.

For what is worth Poste Italiane is not really an obscure company...it is the italian USPS :D (not always good , to be honest :D )
I am italian so I know the troubles they can cause .

For what is worth Poste Italiane is not really an obscure company...it is the italian USPS :D (not always good , to be honest :D )
I am italian so I know the troubles they can cause .

They’ll remain “obscure” in my estimation until that polo arrives at my doorstep lol.

B56F101F-45F7-4139-BC4B-ACA285390171.jpeg
FEC369B4-E011-4143-95BC-01A5DC6C9ABA.jpeg
0C570AC2-23B9-4DA2-80E7-855A4F683B7C.jpeg

Not Agassi’s but 🤷‍♂️

Nice piece for the shorties

DC4F39B9-F789-4FEE-AC30-6D76700842EA.png
4EF85281-C4C6-4316-ADED-2E638C086199.jpeg

Sorry - that’s so odd. My package arrived today via DHL. Amazing to have ordered Sunday and arrived today. Good luck - hope it works out.

Back
Top Bottom