🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Anything thats been on back order and not fulfilled by now I feel wont be pretty sure they have no idear if itll ever come in.

Id rather wait and see if stuff pops up randomly than be $100 bucks down

I back ordered the black long sleeve cc shirt from tennis express on 9/2, when the site said they would get it on 9/30. 9/30 came and went and the shirt disappeared from the site. I waited a few days and emailed them 2 times just so they could tell me it’s sold out. well that’s bull****, I could have bought it somewhere else in that time. and they didn’t even bother telling me or cancel the order until I brought it to their attention. I’ve used TE for years but they are **** now.

I back ordered the black long sleeve cc shirt from tennis express on 9/2, when the site said they would get it on 9/30. 9/30 came and went and the shirt disappeared from the site. I waited a few days and emailed them 2 times just so they could tell me it’s sold out. well that’s bull****, I could have bought it somewhere else in that time. and they didn’t even bother telling me or cancel the order until I brought it to their attention. I’ve used TE for years but they are **** now.

That’s what I have been saying, their customer service sucks now. They finally got tennis clothes in that was worth buying and either couldn’t keep up with the sales or just decided to not care at all. They will be the last place I look to order from in the future.

Anyone know where to find the cc all over tee? Size large or xl...I never saw the $80 version for sale and the $35 versions were only on backorder when I had a chance during the USO.

Anyone know where to find the cc all over tee? Size large or xl...I never saw the $80 version for sale and the $35 versions were only on backorder when I had a chance during the USO.

Your best bet is to Google it. I just found a couple sites with the ultramarine one and blue as well as also found the $80 one for sale still in a small and large.

Ended up with some random stain on this one if anyone still has lines on a M. Have tried shout, dawn soap, just think I caught it late after it set!
image.jpg p

Will grab some of that today. It was certainly darker before the shout/soap effort but I don’t think it’s going to completely come out. Always hesitant to use bleach...

any word on the ember polo released in EU coming to the states???

I'm tempted to buy but if it hits NDC I can get it 20% off

Ended up with some random stain on this one if anyone still has lines on a M. Have tried shout, dawn soap, just think I caught it late after it set!
image.jpg p
if you use a bleach pen and let it sit for like 30 min, then wipe it off with a rag, rinse the effected parts in the sink and then washed it, it shouldn’t bleach any other part of the shirt

Tennis Express did ship my black hat, but still waiting on the red fireball shirt and all over print t-shirt ordered on 8/24. I’ll probably end up cancelling, I’ve spent a lot of money on this collection as is.

I still need the CC pants in both colors and I’m done. I might end up trading or selling both jackets from a S to get a M instead. Can’t seem to zip up through and the bottom part are kinda tight since it has the elastic band.

If someone can proxy a small black acid knit short to me in Canada, would be much appreciated. Will make it worth your while.

Back
Top Bottom