🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Yeah I was personally looking forward to the Racer Pink pair more than these, but these pics got me way hyped for the Lava’s…Even with the aging they look top tier to me…If they carry this mold and build quality over to whatever other future colorways they have planned out it’s going to be a problem…

Nike really convinced folks that aged everything is a hit (or influencers and folks digging it). Def doesn't look bad though. It feels like the WC III subtle aged. Boutta move my 2019s.

Plot twist: The more you wear the, the more white the midsoles become.

If one does prefer a whiter midsole, is Angelus the way to go? 🤔🤔

Just need my 2 pairs of size 11.5 and I'm good. Like I mentioned, the group in here NEEDS to help each other out so WE get them before the hypebeasts!

That being said, NIKE RETRO THE 1s!! PLEASE!!! 🙏🙏🙏

If its a snkrs exclusive then it wont be easy. But if they release within the neighborhood network boutiques it wont be too bad

if the mac attack, cb94, and penny 1 were hard to catch, these will be just as difficult
Once the dust and hype settled, Mac Attacks and Penny 1s became pretty available for anyone that wanted a pair. Not saying these will be easy though.

Once the dust and hype settled, Mac Attacks and Penny 1s became pretty available for anyone that wanted a pair. Not saying these will be easy though.
Still not worth dealing with the hassle Nike wants us to go through. The Mac attacks and penny 1s did get fairly large restocks after the initial drops but if these don’t follow that then it’ll be an issue

Ima just jump on the first retail link there is. Worked out for the 180s not hesitating thinking they’d be easier than expected.

Back
Top Bottom