🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

Why you gotta, "meh" on Federer and a great shoe?

Be happy for us REAL tennis fans who appreciate what Roger's done on the court and off

roger-federer-celebrates-twins.gif

Congrats b!!!

Every now & then @j23app comes in handy for me. Glad i was able to hit & thanks to him.

This is how I got through. Got the J23 notification before the SNKRS notification.

At this point, I'm only keeping that app on my phone for the Black Cement 3 release in February (don't need any other Jordans), but it paid off today.

This is how I got through. Got the J23 notification before the SNKRS notification.

At this point, I'm only keeping that app on my phone for the Black Cement 3 release in February (don't need any other Jordans), but it paid off today.

I get the push notifications thru the app but normally I'M late on the button because of my work. "All i can say, today was a good day." Just gotta wait for nike confirmation, shipping, AND receiving lol

Wanted a 10 but grabbed an 8 and 5.5; these were rsvp on FTA and also on that SNKRS check in thing we're you have to go to the pictured location to check in for a guaranteed pair

My SNKRS page says purchased, my SNKRS app says pending. I have a paypal receipt for the price of the shoe, but under the description for the shoe, theres no indication of shoe name or size.....

So did I get them or not!! Grrrrrrr

Of course they dropped while I was working out at the gym... The only time all day I haven't had my phone by my side. Oh well, congrats to all that scored them! Hopefully, I'll have another shot.

Crap, missed this by literally a minute. Walked out of a meeting at the time of release and sold out when i pulled out my phone. Just not meant to be.

damn, always late. anyone know the next drop time? or how the hell to find out myself in the future? have money willing and able lol

IF they release more, which I'm sure they will.

If the past drops have been any indication, they have become available at the time Federer's matches have started.

so hoping federer stops playing five setters and advances... for a pair of shoes. kid me hates my reasoning here.

Back
Top Bottom