🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

Go with goat and stockX before they go higher

Don't even check eBay for kicks anymore since these apps came out, find much normal and lower prices there compared to eBay

Yeah I like the black cement pair the best. These fire reds are probably my 3rd favorite of them all but since I couldn't get either of the first ones I'll take what I can get.

missed out on this round, gotta pay more attention to my phone. Congrats to all those who bought

Watching Roger play these past 2 rounds is like having open heart surgery!
swtn.gif

STRESSFUL. happy he found a way to win (gotta cut down on those unforced errors)

Had no clue about these shoes but got a notification via sneakers.. they look real nice to me and I was able to snag a pair.. little did I know they are pretty sought after :wow:

IMG_9195.JPG
Mad I missed. Guess I'll unds these. Check out how the hang tag has yellowed. Heel tab has yellowed a bit also. Like the way that looks.

IMG_6838.PNG
That was a close one. Got a cancel on Tennis Ware house but an hour later saw the SNKRS app or twitter alert but hoped on and copped a pair. Been wanting these for years. As Cube would say "Today was a good day".

What do people think of Fed's outfits? I'm kind of Eh about them. I think they could be way better. I'm fine with the night black, but I don't like the PE pink details. Really wasn't a fan of the day red gear

Back
Top Bottom