🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

You cn get the laces online or IG or ebay though. Thanks for the TW link man. An early morning rise well spent now

I haven’t seen them on there yet. Thinking of emailing them to see if they did or are

I am I Europe and I was able to get two 9.5 this morning , one from TWE and one from NDC Europe (same thing with the white ones in September )

Only managed to get a US 8 even though i usually wear a US 9 which is not too fitting, hopefully they fit. :ohwell:

I got the thank you for placing your order email around 11am with a link to check status. It was in picking status until the dreaded, "not in stock" email about 15 minutes ago.

I got the order confirmation email around 11:30, then another email around 12:50 stating this, "Due to the upcoming holiday, the delivery of all packages that are in transit during this time may be delayed one business day. Your order is scheduled to ship on Friday, November 17th, 2017."

I got the order confirmation email around 11:30, then another email around 12:50 stating this, "Due to the upcoming holiday, the delivery of all packages that are in transit during this time may be delayed one business day. Your order is scheduled to ship on Friday, November 17th, 2017."
I got the same two emails. Out of paranoia I just checked my order status, and it now shows "complete - all items have been shipped" but the UPS tracking number hasn't been loaded yet. It does show UPS 2nd Day Air service.

43450C53-2D37-4E75-A532-A1216CD162D8.jpeg
Atmos has a 11.5 in stock.

http://www.atmos-tokyo.com/shop/g/g709998-031295CMBLACK/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom