🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

^ Beat me to it! 
laugh.gif

$150 each.

http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/Nik...3_LE_Black_Silver/descpageMSNIKE-NAMC43L.html

NAMC43L-1.jpg

NAMC43L-6.jpg

http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/Nike_Zoom_Vapor_9_Tour_LE_Black_Silver/descpageMSNIKE-NMV9USO.html

NMV9USO-1.jpg

NMV9USO-6.jpg

http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/Nike_Air_Max_Cage_LE_Black_Silver/descpageMSNIKE-NMAMCLE.html

NMAMCLE-1.jpg

NMAMCLE-6.jpg

Last edited:
From TalkTennis' Fedified...

LunarBallistecs

Vapor 9.5

Hmmm... the Lunarballistecs look like a hybrid between Hyperdunk 2012 low and the Mercurial footy boot. 

Meanwhile, they're keeping the same outsole for Fed, which I guess is why they have the ".5".  3rd straight year using this outsole. Hmmm.

Rafael+Nadal+US+Open+Day+4+e-f-mf_fFwTx.jpg

x1000.jpg

1000x.jpg

Last edited:
How do the zoom vapor 9 tours fit? My brother and I are getting into tennis and I need some slick kicks. 

Long shot, but did anyone go to Open and get the black (possibly nylon) zip up jacket with hoody that said TNNS NYC on the chest?

Thanks in advance! Enjoy the weekend.

You sir are a scholar and a gentleman!  Thanks so much, they just added some stuff from the booth...

^Dope. I'm in the market for a new pair of Tennis kicks but I feel like my feet would bake if I played tennis with those. 

LOL, that's why I didn't even bother posting those here... I can't call those "tennis kicks" anymore.  The OG retros weren't performance shoes, but with an all-suede upper, these are definitely not.  

What is Nike doing? 
eyes.gif

Last edited:
Got my Vapor 9 ID's in recently.  Overall very pleased with the way they came out.  I chose the Wide width option because I plan on using these for mainly casual wear.  They are a bit "big" on me, but tying up the laces tightly should fix that.

all of the US open t-shirts were kind of bland this year. the only highlights i saw were the 3m Nadal and Federer jackets 

Not digging the feds, though I wish at some point they would put his logo on his sig, like they show it there- don't need the trophies/titles, or whatever added graphics they want to put on PEs, but the logo would be nice- some of Rafas sigs have had the bull on em.

Regretting not getting the black/pinks awhile back and contemplating the grey/crimsons, but would love to get em 40-50% off somehow. Perhaps wishful thinking.

They put the RF on 2012 Wimbledon shoe, no idea why they don't do it on every release.  I'd be down for Nike releasing a PE version for each slam with Fed's trophy graphic on the heel, but probably not going to happen.

Not digging this cw either. Haven't seen one I really liked in a while. The World Tour Finals pair from last December (the black/purple with the burning ball on the heel) is probably my favorite pair.

They put the RF on 2012 Wimbledon shoe, no idea why they don't do it on every release.  I'd be down for Nike releasing a PE version for each slam with Fed's trophy graphic on the heel, but probably not going to happen.

Not digging this cw either. Haven't seen one I really liked in a while. The World Tour Finals pair from last December (the black/purple with the burning ball on the heel) is probably my favorite pair.

The white/green/purple one from last year has the RF on it? Did many people cop this years wimbledon model I wonder. Haven't seen any pics on this thread or in pickups. Was curious how those looked in person.

Yeah, here's my photo of it.  Even the 287 doesn't have the RF logo there.

I doubt all that many people picked up this year's model other than the hypebeasts trying to flip it when they heard "LE" and then especially after it was banned. There was nothing special about it so I passed. Plus I didn't like the grass outsole. If I can find one on the ultra cheap I will pick it up.

Not digging the feds, though I wish at some point they would put his logo on his sig, like they show it there- don't need the trophies/titles, or whatever added graphics they want to put on PEs, but the logo would be nice- some of Rafas sigs have had the bull on em.

Regretting not getting the black/pinks awhile back and contemplating the grey/crimsons, but would love to get em 40-50% off somehow. Perhaps wishful thinking.
You can get the grey/crimson ones for around $100 online.  

Those World Tour Finals are really nice, mad I never picked them up.  I haven't seen one on eBay in my size, ever.

Back
Top Bottom