🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

^ According to TW, it "has a slim fit but fits true to size.". It probably fits the same way it fits Rafa on the court.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Not Fed's PE anymore... 
laugh.gif

Actually, you can Nike I'd that same exact shoe SANS the layering on the heel.

^ 'cept for the materials, I think, which looks a bit suedeish.  
Anyway, I'm not gonna bother making a Tennis-2011 thread... instead, I'll just add to this one.

Courtesy of the kind folks at CounterKicks...

New pics of the Court Ballistec 3.3, Rafa's 2011 shoe.

I'm so-so on the look of these, but the colors are nice.

nike-air-max-courtballistec-3.3-white-green.jpg
nike-air-max-courtballistec-3.3-photo-blue-white.jpg

And some older pics...

nike-air-max-courtballistec-3.3-spring-2011-counterkicks-1.jpg
nike-air-max-courtballistec-3.3-spring-2011-counterkicks-2.jpg
nike-air-max-courtballistec-3.3-spring-2011-counterkicks-3.jpg

nike-air-max-courtballistec-3.3-photo-blue-white.jpg

nike-air-max-courtballistec-3.3-spring-2011-counterkicks-1.jpg

^Those two are hot. Still prefer the look of the 2.3's, but will definitely give these a try. Thanks for sharing.

They remind me of Fed's Vapors.
I liked 2.3, it had its own style, rough and bullish like Nadal.
It is more slick now, like Fed's style.

Originally Posted by Sly1992

If you recall, Rafa's first signature shoes were Cages which look similar. Nevertheless, I'll be picking up pairs(when they go on closeout
embarassed.gif
)

Talking about cloesouts $75 and $85 a piece
392140494.jpg
392140490.jpg

Originally Posted by Sly1992

If anything, the 3.3's look similar to the Air Zoom Breathe Free (2003).

Fred ~ Good deals there.  Did you get the white/orange ones?  I quite like those actually.

P, that air zoom free literally weighed like a brick. Let me rephrase that, a brick is lighter. No, I didn't get the white/orange pair. Trying to stay with the shoes with Rafa's unique logos on them.

^^^^So, Andre went back with Nike?

Andre was still with Nike when the Breathe Free II came out. 
As Sinner stated before, they do remind me of the original Breathe Free as well. It makes sense, because they are pretty much direct descendants of the Breathe line. 

I like them a lot more than Fed's new Vapors.

Nadals Vamos shirts are starting to dry up all over, few places have any sizes left.

The Courtballistec 2.3 Lime/Black is also drying up, and they're on sale at a feew places, had to double up, will post pictures soon.

I hope that Nadals new shoe also has a Lime edition, love that colorway.

Nadals Vamos shirts are starting to dry up all over, few places have any sizes left.

The Courtballistec 2.3 Lime/Black is also drying up, and they're on sale at a feew places, had to double up, will post pictures soon.

I hope that Nadals new shoe also has a Lime edition, love that colorway.

I know this belongs in the Retro thread, but figured the tennis-heads in here would be interested.
Spotted by a TalkTennis member.  Pete's "birthday" Oscillates from 1997.

The story behind them is that Nike made these especially for Pete in 1997 for his 26th birthday.  As far as I know, it was strictly a PE and was never available to the public... till now.  

Check Ebay if interested.

98153531.jpg

I know this belongs in the Retro thread, but figured the tennis-heads in here would be interested.
Spotted by a TalkTennis member.  Pete's "birthday" Oscillates from 1997.

The story behind them is that Nike made these especially for Pete in 1997 for his 26th birthday.  As far as I know, it was strictly a PE and was never available to the public... till now.  

Check Ebay if interested.

98153531.jpg

^^^
Nike NEEDS to retro these AS IS!!!

They( ebay seller-ID4shoes ) has'em. Called NDC w/ product if they had any potential RD and they were clueless. I like'em but not enough to play in them, kinda like the tech challenges which I regret buying
indifferent.gif

I don't regret my ATC's, but I do regret playing in em. I think it'll be ok to play in the Oscillates... after all, TW still considers them to be a performance shoe (The fact that they sell em).

Good looks on the oscilates!

I'd like to see them in person before I pull the trigger and since the Ebayer is in China, I'm a little hesitant even though he has a ton of positive feedback..

Back
Top Bottom