🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread 🎾

New colorway of the Airmax Vapor Wing coming out sometime later this year. Looks kinda dope!

pEgZP3M.jpg

Are you a playtester?
I'd hate to assume but based on the wheel chair I would assume outsole performance aren't high on his list. Probably ruling him out of being a playtester. Most likely has high friends in Nike places?

I am entirely unsure though

I'd hate to assume but based on the wheel chair I would assume outsole performance aren't high on his list. Probably ruling him out of being a playtester. Most likely has high friends in Nike places?

I am entirely unsure though
Those are Dylan Alcott's PE version

I always forget... Will Nike Aussie stuff go on sale on Monday on the major tennis sites? Or is it not for a while?

I don’t think for a while yet. Maybe late feb early March Not until some summer releases. Unless it really didn’t sell which I can see as some of the stuff was out there lol

I don’t think for a while yet. Maybe late feb early March Not until some summer releases. Unless it really didn’t sell which I can see as some of the stuff was out there lol

in the past, some online places have offered 25% off the stuff for a few days After the tourney then back to normal price.

Anyone have any Lacoste polos? I’m really digging Joker’s green Aussie top, and wanting to get it. According to TW’s sizing guide they tend to run really small. I wear a large in Nike, and thinking about going with a XL.

Just out of curiousity, this delpo nike polo was never released right? Olympics 2016?

Attachments

• 36FE0DBC00000578-3728808-image-a-2_1470626952802-1.jpg
    36FE0DBC00000578-3728808-image-a-2_1470626952802-1.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 377
Does anyone know of anything else coming out for IW besides the orange/teal shoes and Nadals outfit?
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom