🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

:thinking:

T29gJM4.png

@SRG: I admire the dedication, 1 hour 30 min drive is no joke
Eh it's not that bad. It's in a big outlet mall with Marshalls, Nike, UA, Adidas, etc so it's worth it. I went to the Presidents Cup on Saturday so I was in the area.

I was the one that bought the shoe. It was the right shoe, priced at $800. Tough for me to pass up on that deal.
Oh ****. Congrats, that's great!

I agree--it was a tempting price point as far as collectibles IMO.

Do you have plans on searching for the left shoe to complete the pair?
Eh it's not that bad. It's in a big outlet mall with Marshalls, Nike, UA, Adidas, etc so it's worth it. I went to the Presidents Cup on Saturday so I was in the area.

Gotcha, that's cool.

There goes my budget. TW Europe has 30% off 3 items. Winter flyknit time !!!!
Thru oct 5
That's awesome--I wish the US counterpart had deals like that.

I would stock up on more 9.5s (I prefer non-flyknit cause I just tear through them!).

Shipping is really expensive to U.S. for obvious reasons

EDIT: Wow, if it weren't for you georgek georgek , I don't think I would have found a tennis bag I've been searching for--thanks dude, hope the order goes through TW europe! :smile:

Last edited:
Yeah the mentally of an eBay reseller is weird. I actually think in some cases they don't actually intend to sell their items.
I'm with you on that. There's one guy selling the Fed hat from 2012 in Colombia for $2900. Folks gotta get real...

Well don't feel alone, all the stores close to me don't get squat either. I gotta drive an hour and a half to actually get to one that gets good stuff.
at that point why not just get things you can actually get certain colors of on sale. yeah not a clearance price... but your also not on a wild goose chase across your state for "they might have something"

Digging the blue aesthetic a lot.

I really want his hat :frown:...it doesn't look like H86 at all. More dri-fit like the original hats.
gXUnWcA.png

Folks, not that hard to get wholesale prices on Nike Tennis gear. I got an account at Fromuth Tennis said I was a stringer and I get everything for wholesale.

Anyone have pics of the vapors dimitrov was wearing today. ? Can't tell for sure but looks like maybe he's back to vapor id

You guys are saying buy the aj3 fire reds from ndc... I dont see it anywhere? I also cant find them at retail price. any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom