🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

I feel like these are more of a follow up to the zoom zero. Playing the white/volt for the last week. Think I like them. Curious how you’ll feel about them. Did you size down?
on the NXT I choose the same size I play in the vapors 10.5, I usually wear 2 socks and an ankle brace on my left foot, so I need a little more room. on the Ubersonic I actually went up half a size from 10 to 10.5 because the previous model on a 10 was simply unbearable for me.

Finally got them!! Forgive the background, was in a rush to get out of the house.
I feel they run a tad bit, however the cushioning is very good, does not feel at all like a vapor... I also got the new adidas Ubersonic 4 and will play with them later this afternoon to compare the comfort, grip, and feel. So far the NXT gave me a blister on the top of my left pinky after playing with them for 3 hours this morning.
Does anybody know if the rubber-plastic caging on the medial side of the NXT is the same material used on the medial side of the VC4s roughly?
Big fan of the VC4 but the caging does tend to wear down pretty easily sliding over time so was just curious if they improved that with the NXT by any chance.

1613283149250.png

Does anybody know if the rubber-plastic caging on the medial side of the NXT is the same material used on the medial side of the VC4s roughly?
Big fan of the VC4 but the caging does tend to wear down pretty easily sliding over time so was just curious if they improved that with the NXT by any chance.
I don’t really know, cuz I’ve never worn the VC4 I’m not really a fan of them cuz of the side lacing and the outer sole.

So an update... I wore again the NXT for my match on clay and they are still quite hard on my feet but, slowly getting softer and more used to them. However they keep bothering me on top of my pinky on the left side. On the other hand I played the Ubersonic 4 today and this probably the first time adidas has gotten something right!! They fit on me like a glove and the break in time was basically 10min or less they are very soft and flexible, they are also low, so cushioning is a bit limited but they feel like the vapors 9.5 but with a bit more room even. I really like them! (Note - I usually don’t get along with adidas shoes) so far Ubersonic has been a better purchase then NXT. I’m waiting to see next few weeks for the Vapor pros to come out to compare them.

Yeah, I saw those too and wondered what they were for. I initially thought tennis cuz of the toe-cap, but there really isn't all that much protection on the medial forefoot. Hmmm.

If you look hard enough, you’ll find it. Just because it “disappeared” on some sites, doesn’t mean it’s completely gone. Anyway, the code is: CV2475-301.
In europe its almost unavalaible in every country. In my country i asked one of biggest tennis shops, and they say nike cut it off this jacket from delivery. Strange

Nxt up on tennis pro eu

Yep, but its problem with size. I always have problem with too long sleves. Jacket from 2013 fit to me, but for example rafa jackets 2019/20 its too long, even size down. So for me its risky, pay for deliver, and maybe return. In my country sites i have free delivery and return and discounts

NXT available in USA via midwest

Definitely wider choice of colorways for you folks in the US.

In Europe we only got white/black, black/white and the hyper crimson.

long time lurker, first time poster.
I've seen all of 2021 and I have to say I am not impressed.
su21 rafa will be in guava shorts with purple crew for the clay and lime glow and black for the French.
uso21 ihas old school vibes. reminds me of soya circa 2001-04
red, navy and green are the big colours. I saw the line months ago and if I remember correct there is a nike court x nike SB collaboration.
ho21 was a bore but Rafa in orange and blue (think NY Knicks) there was also a purple colour way.

I'm more than happy to go into more details if anyone has questions.

long time lurker, first time poster.
I've seen all of 2021 and I have to say I am not impressed.
su21 rafa will be in guava shorts with purple crew for the clay and lime glow and black for the French.
uso21 ihas old school vibes. reminds me of soya circa 2001-04
red, navy and green are the big colours. I saw the line months ago and if I remember correct there is a nike court x nike SB collaboration.
ho21 was a bore but Rafa in orange and blue (think NY Knicks) there was also a purple colour way.

I'm more than happy to go into more details if anyone has questions.
So is the us open stuff another challenge court retro? Doesn’t sound like it from what you saw.

Back
Top Bottom