🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

21037995_10155382138655973_251055910_o.jpg 21104114_10155382138305973_750484321_o.jpg

The hand that i used to shook his hand and the Interview they did on the other side of the shop. Pretty surreal day

The store will have shoes everyday, around 100 pairs per day. They have multiple tees and 2 Hoodie options (If i can figure out this new site on my phone i'll upload the pics)

The shoes are suppose to release next week in the US, NikeLab accounts and online

The store will have shoes everyday, around 100 pairs per day. They have multiple tees and 2 Hoodie options (If i can figure out this new site on my phone i'll upload the pics)

The shoes are suppose to release next week in the US, NikeLab accounts and online

Thanks for the info bro. Glad to know that they will release elsewhere but Kith so I don't have to hussle with the line tomorrow.

Shirts and hoodies look awesome. Sucks that it seems to be a New York/Kith Exclusive though. Here's another pic of the shirts.

If anyone is willing to proxy, please HMU!

Attachments

• IMG_7059.JPG
    IMG_7059.JPG
    34.3 KB · Views: 66
I notice they had a cool display with all of Federer's match worn US Open kicks from his 5 wins! I'd love to have seen that. Cool event, you guys that attended are lucky!!

Yup soles were gone in some but the uppers were practically new. No scuffs or anything, he really glides on that court

Anyone willing at the very least to pick up both hoodies for me? I will compensate you for your time and you will have a friend for life!

Was going to stop by the pop up but the camp outs were crazy.

Kid was trying to proxy me tees and hoodies for 100/200 like no1s even buying those I can't wait til he tries to flip for retail.

I arrived around 8. Guy handed out tickets (#29) and said to be back at 9. Around 9 we got into line, and the store opened at 10. 5 at a time, and by the second group everything above 10 was sold out. Took about 40 minutes to get to #29, I got a 10 ($200). Also have custom t shirts ($50) and hoodies ($85) in white, grey, and black. I was about to buy a shirt and hoodie and the guy making them said they're custom order you have to come back to pick them up. So unfortunately I didn't get anything since I'm not going back. I'm kind of pissed because I wanted a shirt and hoodie. As I was leaving I heard someone ask a worker if they're available everyday, and he said no, when they're done, they're done (until online drop). Also, this shouldn't be a surprise, but 99% of people there had no clue who Fed was.

Sucks. Makes no sense a pop up shop would run for 5 days when they have nothing to sell after the first day, especially the marquee item. Maybe the shirts and the hoodies will be each day? Seems like they'd save some stock for each day with the shoes. Who knows!

Last edited:
That is so sick, congrats to those who got to go and even pick up some shoes. Love this release the most so far.

Time to grind and save for resale.

Yes shirts and hoodies are available everyday, but exclusive to the shop. But they only take the order. You have to go back another time to pick it up which is a joke. So I couldn't get any of them, because I'm not able to go back

Back
Top Bottom