🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

Not a good day for Nike Tennis with Coric and Dimitrov going out in first round !!!
Saw quote where Fed said you may be able to buy his uniqlo stuff at beginning of next year !

hta6fn.png

I love Uniqlo now. This is Fed USO apparel. That makes me more sick than seeing Fed step on Centre Court not wearing Nike
RF.png

Got to admit, I'm not a fan of that outfit but I bet Federer could've somehow made it look good. I don't automatically love Uniqlo now though.

With that said, their clothing is drab AF. Went to a couple of their stores in Tokyo and as affordable as their prices were, very underwhelming apparel.

Well it is the best store to get plain, simple stuff. That’s why the brand is popular.

They could’ve worked with him to at least design a new logo for his uniqlo stuff even though it sounds like he wants to eventually get back his nike rf logo. Not like that logo is unique or creative anyway.

In German „clo“ means „toilet“. So, „Uni Clo“ means „only one toilet for both men and women“?

sending out a feeler here, looking to sell a sample of RF's unreleased
aus 2019 polo. what should i ask?

It would be funny if Nike refused to let go of the RF logo and instead they kept expanding the RF range and turned it into massively successful brand in its own right, but without Federer on board.

Him not wearing Nike won't make a difference in value. If anything people will be fawning over Uniqlo

Money saved the rest of the year i guess with no new Nike RF products coming out in the horizon.

Back
Top Bottom