🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

848A122E-CB33-4839-B967-F4D8E24B50BB.png

I'll see if I can track some down. Looking at some closer pics I'm less sure its the same shoe. My friends are playing in one that has a visible air unit, a pretty high ankle collar and a tread pattern that wraps pretty aggressively up the side of the shoe on the lateral side. I've seen it in person and it looks like basketball shoe almost.
Perhaps the return of a mid-cut tennis shoe?

9C849C0A-E16D-4C47-B0D6-FC8FA88649C6.jpeg
Mail call: Got these 3 in yesterday. All brand new with tag. Going to cut the sleeves on the grey ones so it will match Rafa’s AO sleeveless.

I'll see if I can track some down. Looking at some closer pics I'm less sure its the same shoe. My friends are playing in one that has a visible air unit, a pretty high ankle collar and a tread pattern that wraps pretty aggressively up the side of the shoe on the lateral side. I've seen it in person and it looks like basketball shoe almost.
Oh man you'd be an instant NikeTalk legend if you could provide pics or info.

Also it is very safe to post here. TW may delete pics and info but NikeTalk absolutely will not

Also it is very safe to post here. TW may delete pics and info but NikeTalk absolutely will not

Less about that and more about not wanting to risk my friends' status as playtesters since the shoes have a tester ID written on them. After looking at the pics of them & the Nadal shoe, they are def not the same. Nike appears to have several different prototypes going right now between this, Nadal and the one Edmund has worn in other pics.

Last edited:
Less about that and more about not wanting to risk my friends' status as playtesters since the shoes have a tester ID written on them. After looking at the pics of them & the Nadal shoe, they are def not the same. Nike appears to have several different prototypes going right now between this, Nadal and the one Edmund has worn in other pics.
I get that. That being said, there are solutions. Hide the ID on the tongue. Or black it out! You have us salivating over here

I wouldn't get too excited. I don't see a huge diff with this and what Nick had in early 2018.

Never mind... I'm a dork. I looked at a pic on my mobile. That was your profile pic. Ignore...

Last year, a guy apparently with some inside info mentioned something about a season in 2019 being "kingly" (or king-ish?) or something like that. Maybe it has arrived...

Never mind... I'm a dork. I looked at a pic on my mobile. That was your profile pic. Ignore...

Last year, a guy apparently with some inside info mentioned something about a season in 2019 being "kingly" (or king-ish?) or something like that. Maybe it has arrived...

Do you guys have a link to the Instagram page please? :smile:

Hi there guys, im looking for your expert opinions. I am a nike vapor guy but i have the possibility to score a large quantity of lunar ballistec 1.1 and some newer ones but i have no idea which ones are rare. Anybody up for a top 5 or top 10?

Thnx in advance!
Rare? The 1st Gen of the LB were trash since they had no ventilation compared to the 2nd version from ‘15. Also, post pics so we can see of course.

There's a whole website with the latest unreleased Nike footie boots footyheadlines.com with top secret Nike boot pix posted every week - highly doubt they give a **** about a tennis

Back
Top Bottom