🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

After Rafa wins, very often he or his team had celebration shirt on photo at the court. The question is, is this shirt which wear Moya and Puig is the #22 or #14 shirt?
edit: Sorry no Moya :D I dont know the name this guy on right
FUjmIJjWYAA09cg

After Rafa wins, very often he or his team had celebration shirt on photo at the court. The question is, is this shirt which wear Moya and Puig is the #22 or #14 shirt?
edit: Sorry no Moya :D I dont know the name this guy on right
FUjmIJjWYAA09cg
The shirt was available at the on-site Roland Garros store. It is not Nike's (they wouldn't be allowed to use RG logo). You can see 14 x winner (in French) on the sleeve.

P.S: Not Puig but Francisco Roig. The one on the right is Rafael Maymo (Rafa's physiotherapist)

Rafa FO jacket. Size L and XL available.
Comes out to about 105 us shipped

I was surprised they didn’t release the 22 shirts and surprised they didn’t release his atomic green clothing in the US. I’m assuming they’ll release in the US on delay but not even his blue jacket either.
I don't know for sure but I don't think the jacket or shirt will release in US. I was able to get the whole outfit and LOVE IT!! The shirt is roomier than in past years and definitely a more durable, thicker material. It still breathes very well...actually better than the recent years where the material felt more like a trash bag and had the thickness of silk. I really like it.

Back
Top Bottom