🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

Screenshot 2023-02-06 at 4.18.49 PM.png

This might be an old post (apologies in advance) but it looks like they have some tasty colorways that could potentially come out for the Vapor 11.

Took it from The Tennis Insider which said it came from Paula Badosa's IG: https://www.thetennisinsider.com/post/nike-court-zoom-vapor-11-2023

I've gotten a chance to play more in the VPro 2's as well as the Vapor 11: my somewhat scathing review of the Pro 2 originally has softened as the shoes have definitely broken in and aren't as stiff. So far though I actually like the Vapor 11 better and am glad I've started stocking up. They're still both very different shoes from the Vapor Pro [and React NXT] so if you're looking for the soft VaporX/Pro feel then you're not going to like these new iterations out of the gate.

The coco cg 1 is a pretty good shoe for hardcourt as well. A little spendy but remind me a bit of the atc 3 I used in high school.
Really? How so? Due to it being a mid? I only got wish other brands would bring a mid cut shoe out to market. I may have to give it a look. Hopefully they come out with either a bright color or a dark color with bright accents (a la black lavas).

😞😞😞 Another year without any Agassi retro gear or shoes! 😢😢

I honestly think Nike just doesn't give a damn about Tennis. Like they have to do it, just to do it. Can't believe NO ONE there in the tennis division, doesn't take the sales report of all that Challenge Court apparel and accessories that sold like hotcakes when they released and show it to the upper head honchos and does another round! I mean, the stuff sold AT RETAIL right away. Couldn't find any of the stuff after a few weeks other than some odd sizes! Nike could do the ATC IV gear in Cerise and Marina! It would sell even better!!

If Nike isn't going to do shoes (yeah right, we don't deserve retros, let's do another 15 colors of Dunks instead) at least give us some gear. And if you don't want to do the Challenge Court IVs, then let's do the "Tennis Sucks" line. The entire line from 1995! The AO (white with red trim), FO (white with black and teal), and the summer HC season & USO. That entire year were my 2nd favorite kits he wore in 1995 (still got it all in my closet). And retro the logo!! The skull & cross racquets logo! SO different!! That would SELL like crazy, as I know there are A LOT of people who want another shot of the hat below (thank you again nismot nismot 🙏🙏)

IMG_20200526_153802.jpg

But I live in Dreamland sadly! Thankfully Vollaix does some throwback polo shirts for us to get our retro fix. 👏👏

Last edited:
😞😞😞 Another year without any Agassi retro gear or shoes! 😢😢

I honestly think Nike just doesn't give a damn about Tennis. Like they have to do it, just to do it. Can't believe NO ONE there in the tennis division, doesn't take the sales report of all that Challenge Court apparel and accessories that sold like hotcakes when they released and show it to the upper head honchos and does another round! I mean, the stuff sold AT RETAIL right away. Couldn't find any of the stuff after a few weeks other than some odd sizes! Nike could do the ATC IV gear in Cerise and Marina! It would sell even better!!

If Nike isn't going to do shoes (yeah right, we don't deserve retros, let's do another 15 colors of Dunks instead) at least give us some gear. And if you don't want to do the Challenge Court IVs, then let's do the "Tennis Sucks" line. The entire line from 1995! The AO (white with red trim), FO (white with black and teal), and the summer HC season & USO. That entire year were my 2nd favorite kits he wore in 1995 (still got it all in my closet). And retro the logo!! The skull & cross racquets logo! SO different!! That would SELL like crazy, as I know there are A LOT of people who want another shot of the hat below.

IMG_20200526_153802.jpg

But I live in Dreamland sadly! Thankfully Vollaix does some throwback polo shirts for us to get our retro fix. 👏👏
FAC45795-5F3C-4F70-9955-CEBCCF1030CA.jpeg

My hat doesn’t look as new as yours.

Back
Top Bottom