🎾 Official Nike Tennis (and other brands as well) Thread

Our other options so far are color blocks and stripes :rolleyes
88D896DA-D4A9-48F4-8584-5E3570535FA8.jpeg

ADDF4FA9-2978-4280-81AA-3F1366002E85.jpeg

38C687EB-010E-4396-800C-752795F67F59.jpeg

honestly yonex is the only brand to show up this year in terms of apparel. Their purple and black kit at the beginning of the year was gorgeous but outrageously expensive and I have enjoyed the pin stripes and colors the yonex team have worn since clay sans wimby. But again, that kit is like $110 for a shirt and $115 for shorts. Just too much for me…..I’m curious what their New York kit will look like. All that said, I do like that yonex focused on three distinct kits for the entire year. And each one of them were dynamite, still too expensive but Nike could take note of that instead of flooding us with tons of ubiquitous apparel Non of which is unique or inspiring. My 2 🪙

Nike dropped this and jade polos?? Change the design??
Presumably the floral red shirt & shoes will appear shortly.

Why one earth is Nike allowing all of their top guys to wear plain white Vapor Pros? The main example, the number one player on the planet…. In the past, Nike would at least give Nadal or Dimitrov their favorite shoe but paint it to look like what they were currently selling. Now? Nope, just wear the plain white version. I don’t get it

Why one earth is Nike allowing all of their top guys to wear plain white Vapor Pros? The main example, the number one player on the planet…. In the past, Nike would at least give Nadal or Dimitrov their favorite shoe but paint it to look like what they were currently selling. Now? Nope, just wear the plain white version. I don’t get it
I don’t like the idea that the tops players wear the topically white vapor pro, I think that Nike doesn't want to spend money on putting color from each season in the vapor pros only for each of the few players who continue to use them, and on top of that the line is not discontinued and those same colors that they use are still on sale

Allegedly the foot doctor guy on YouTube says athletes can submit a “medical exemption “ that releases them from any contractual agreements to wear current shoe models. So basically Carlos/holger/ect will be wearing white VP1s until 2040 rofl

Allegedly the foot doctor guy on YouTube says athletes can submit a “medical exemption “ that releases them from any contractual agreements to wear current shoe models. So basically Carlos/holger/ect will be wearing white VP1s until 2040 rofl
Jesus, that would be boring

Back
Top Bottom