đź’’ Married At First Sight đź‘°: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
Johnny an emotional abuser and doesn’t compromise. It’s all about him and how he feel. He feel like he’s doing everything and ignoring what Bao is doing. When she talks, he response is what about me me me. Dude his a scum and definitely not ready to be in any type of relationship.

I dont Zach and Michaela. One min it’s cool, next minute it goes way left. Plus they arguing about the most stupidest **** and immature wanting to sleep in separate rooms after one argument. Previews of next episode, Hurricane K is unleashed!

Im more impressed week by week by Gil and Myrla. They’re progression is amazing. She was gushing talking about Gil even though she was smacked from them martinis.

Unfiltered right now :lol:

They gotta pretend like they haven't gone through Decision day and only react to the recent episode. No smile on Michaela's face watching those clips with Bao in it :lol:

Bao and Johnny
-Johnny is a sociopath or bipolar or some ****
-Bao deserves better
-Son said he wasn’t attracted to her 15 years ago…did she change THAT much :nerd:

Brett and Ryan
-Ryan is toxic :lol:
-Ryan’s sister dry snitching about him being “distracted” thinking about someone else!

Myrla and Gil
-I am shook of how far they came. They are like the NFL team that started 2-2 then went a double digit winning streak and became the hottest team in the league :pimp:
-Myrla getting lit before meeting Dr. Pepper :lol:
-Gil being hyped just off that kiss is still hilarious :lol:

Michaela and Zach
-Zach stay crying. Probably more than Johnny and they’re real tears too
-They are so toxic :lol:
-Michaela moved out completely and took my mans seasoning :wow: :rofl:

Rachel and Jose
-Damn, eem Dr Pepper called him controlling :lol:

MICHAELA NEXT WEEK :wow: :wow: :wow: That episode is gonna be THE ONE this season.

Zach and crazy shorty was sippin before that argument this episode, it was a big *** bottle of goose on the table and some cups mixed up …Makes sense why they were going at it over nothing really :lol:

Meka finally found herself a man. Hopefully this guy isn't a habitual liar like Michael

Good for her. I wonder what circles she run in. Cuz I’d figure we’d have mutuals, considering where she from and what school she went to…, but nope. Not really at all :lol:. Something tells me she was very focused, late bloomer and stayed out the mix.

Gil and Myrla:
- definitely trending in the right direction. I thought that Myrla was going to be a straight villain this season but she's turned things around. I was surprised to hear that she loved Gil that much.

Michaela and Zach:
- Zach definitely needs a therapist, not a wife. That being said Michaela is nuts. Definitely has anger issues and Zach should get out of there ASAP

Brett and Ryan:
- Ryan checked out the moment the marriage started 🤣. He's just going to the motions now, try not to be mean. Kind of feel bad for Brett because she seems to want to make things work. Ryan seems like he is the superficial type who wants a Texas blonde with big hair who likes to hunt and fish.

Jose and Rachel:
- definitely hot and cold couple. They go from loving each other, to almost divorced, back to loving each other in a heartbeat. Jose is super controlling and thinks he's God's gift to the world when he's just a normal dude with a decent job and a brokerage account 🤣. It is concerning that Rachel has a tendency to leave when things get difficult though.

Johnny and Bao:
- I really liked Johnny at first but he's turned into the biggest villain on the show. Even if he's not feeling Bao that's no right to treat her like this. I'm starting to think he has mental health issues or he just enjoys watching his wife in pain. Bao Is a good woman and seems very patient and understanding. Hopefully she finds someone who treats her right.

Johnny is just Chris without a BM. Yo, I'm dying. Why they said Michaela was back at her crib like
salt.gif

:rofl:

They have to have a clause in the contract to void whatever penalties if the marriage is irreconcilable. The experts wanting them to work through emotional abuse is wrong.

Most recent memory, MAFS DC was a complete **** show outside of Jessica and Austin. But hey who cares as long as the ratings are up.

Johnny is just Chris without a BM. Yo, I'm dying. Why they said Michaela was back at her crib like
salt.gif

:rofl:

Johnny is 100% the same cat as Chris. But Actually “got it” :lol:. Whereas Chris be fronting.

When Johnny told Bao, they could’ve matched him up with ANYBODY…..but HER, that was damn near a 1:1 of Chris/Pastor Cal convo. When Chris got OD disrespectful, and started talking about “white queens” and **** :lol:

***** said, “out of the millions of women here, y’all picked the one that was just like….ehhhh 🥴”

:smh: :smh: :lol:

Johnny is 100% the same cat as Chris. But Actually “got it” :lol:. Whereas Chris be fronting.

When Johnny told Bao, they could’ve matched him up with ANYBODY…..but HER, that was damn near a 1:1 of Chris/Pastor Cal convo. When Chris got OD disrespectful, and started talking about “white queens” and **** :lol:

***** said, “out of the millions of women here, y’all picked the one that was just like….ehhhh 🥴”

:smh: :smh: :lol:

I was like the audacity of Chris to say that :lol: He ain’t had to do her like that. Paige middle of the road tho.

Johnny talking about there’s a reason why we didn’t date 15 years ago :sick: he need to bottle up all that anger and frustration in the gym and do some bicep curls. I really thought they were gonna make it and stay married all things considered in the beginning.

Johnny has formally been accepted to the MAFS Scumbag Horsemen stable.

I was like the audacity of Chris to say that :lol: He ain’t had to do her like that. Paige middle of the road tho.

Johnny talking about there’s a reason why we didn’t date 15 years ago :sick: he need to bottle up all that anger and frustration in the gym and do some bicep curls. I really thought they were gonna make it and stay married all things considered in the beginning.

Johnny has formally been accepted to the MAFS Scumbag Horsemen stable.

I was trying to explain to my girl off the rip, that Chris a shallow *****, and really just wanted to hit Paige…cuz she phat :lol:. The idea of “commitment” and marriage to HER wasnt his ideal.

Both them dudes (Chris & Johnny) want Trophy wives, and to be famous. And when they get just an “decent” looking girl who’s lacking in some features, but got her **** together…they squirm and gaslight to find their way out of it. Cuz to the viewer and public…it would look bad to be that openly shallow. And they tied in to the show.

I could tell out the gate what it was. Cuz we all been there in some capacity :lol:.

I was trying to explain to my girl off the rip, that Chris a shallow *****, and really just wanted to hit Paige…cuz she phat :lol:. The idea of “commitment” and marriage to HER wasnt his ideal.

Both them dudes (Chris & Johnny) want Trophy wives, and to be famous. And when they get just an “decent” looking girl who’s lacking in some features, but got her **** together…they squirm and gaslight to find their way out of it. Cuz to the viewer and public…it would look bad to be that openly shallow. And they tied in to the show.

I could tell out the gate what it was. Cuz we all been there in some capacity :lol:.
u ain’t never lie. Shout out to my fiancé but I’ve let go of alot of quality, decent looking women in the past cause there were missing something. What’s crazy is I couldn’t eem tell u what they were missing. I would either ghost them or sabotage **** :smh: I’ve grown ALOT :lol:

u ain’t never lie. Shout out to my fiancé but I’ve let go of alot of quality, decent looking women in the past cause there were missing something. What’s crazy is I couldn’t eem tell u what they were missing. I would either ghost them or sabotage **** :smh: I’ve grown ALOT :lol:

Same bruh! Same :lol:. The self sabotage **** is real. And we’ve all been there. Recognizing it, acknowledging it, working on yourself and then Growing from that is the goal.

Speaking of Chris….look at this ***** Instagram right now :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom