💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters

Michaela is legit crazy. I love how they hit the replay button on her when she said "I never said I'd ride back with you" 😂😂😂. Zack is an overly emotional weirdo but he's the adult in that relationship. Michaela legit has mental health issues and needs help.

Myrla is getting better but her constant complaining is getting to me so I'd imagine it must really be getting to Gil. "It was nice but...", "I don't ever want to leave the house...".

No way to prove it, but I'd bet everything Mykela the type to black her eye and say you did it.

I 1,000% agree with you. She already said on the episode that she is incredibly petty and vindictive. She's the type to ruin her own life if it ruins yours too. She has some DSLs and is probably good in bed but it's not worth the crazy. Type of chick to show up at your job talking reckless

Wait….was last week the Michaela at the ranch episode?!?! I must have either missed it or been too turnt when I watched it :lol:

SHOCKED…..at JOSE being a HOOPER, in some Iversons back in the day :rofl: :pimp:

F4D8BA20-8FA0-459E-9AB6-32963E6EFFA9.jpeg

I'm calling bs on Rachel calling an ex and staying at his house. She could have very well gone home to her apt and been cool. It just doesn't make logical sense. Why they gotta make up a fake storyline? 😂

Michaela lying to Dr. Pepper. She talking about abandonment but she the one encouraging Zach to go home at the ranch. Don’t tell folks something u don’t mean. Hell, for her she probably don’t remember telling him to leave. That’s mental health. Their whole relationship is weird. Like a real confused rollercoaster.

Whether Rachel is lying or not, Jose shouldn’t have locked her out in the first place.

Johnny is literally doing ANYTHING to get out of this marriage. Bruh trying to find ways and gets more annoyed at Bao for trying to work through it. The look on his face is the face of defeat.

Ryan got caught red handed and just walked out :lol: bruh said he had the intention of activating the dating app after decision day. He was setting up a rough draft and started swiping :lol:

Researching the previous ep, what really braced and caused Michaela to have that crazy reaction is when they were talking about marriage all nice and calm and then Zack sort of flipped it on her when she said marriage is harder than we thought and we might have to work on ourselves more.

I think she took it as jabs when Zack was like marriage isn't hard, marriage with YOU is hard. Lets make THAT clear

:lol: She was already ready to go off on the next thing he said.

Michaela a crazy liar.

You told him to go home, repeatedly!

Now you talking about you were abandoned.

Michaela is a habitual liar. I commend Zach for keeping his cool while his wife lied straight to Dr Pepper's face like that. I would have been flipping out but I think that's exactly what McKayla would have wanted. Then she could have been like "see, look how crazy he is?" He did the right thing just to calmly leave and separate himself from the situation.

She is definitely the type to cry victim in front of the cops. Straight white woman, Karen behavior. "I don't know what I could have possibly said to make him react that way!" type stuff

Michaela is a habitual liar. I commend Zach for keeping his cool while his wife lied straight to Dr Pepper's face like that. I would have been flipping out but I think that's exactly what McKayla would have wanted. Then she could have been like "see, look how crazy he is?" He did the right thing just to calmly leave and separate himself from the situation.

She is definitely the type to cry victim in front of the cops. Straight white woman, Karen behavior. "I don't know what I could have possibly said to make him react that way!" type stuff

I watched the last two episodes last night. Michaela is off her rocker. What I don't get is why she would call her sister at 1:00 AM to pick her up....when she easily could have gone back with one of the couples the next day because they all live in the same place :lol:

Ryan dipping after getting called out for being on an app :rofl: Brett was right...you only had 7 days left bro. You can't possibly be that thirsty. Son was trying to line up Decision Day yambs :lol:

Johnny calling Bao's friend Sarah and what she had to say about Bao is pretty funny because she was basically describing how Johnny's been acting :lol:

Rachel :stoneface: Y'all really think the producers told her to say that? Was Jose in on it? IMO she really seems like the spiteful type that would do that and she's just a dummy in general. If the producers and Jose were in on it that means they could already know he was going to say no

I really like Gil and Myrla's vibe aside from her *****ing about EVERYTHING so much. That seems like it would be a lot to put up with but I wonder if you would just start to tune it out after awhile

I like how Ryan doesn't give AF anymore and has already hopped back on the dating apps? Talking about "well I wasn't active today and didn't match with anyone.

He totally avoided the question of "Why are you downloading new dating apps anyway?" 🤣🤣🤣

Right. He probably hasn't gotten any cheeks throughout this whole process. Of course he is lining them up early.

My decision day predictions:

Gil and Myrla: stay married
Johnny and Bao: divorced
Brett and Ryan: divorced
Michaela and Zach: divorced
Jose and Rachel: stay married but get a divorce within a year
I got the same predictions as well

about this past episode, Gil was being kinda annoying about the whole financial thing but when he was talking to his mom, I get where he was coming from. Myrla wanted him to pay the bills on a firefighter salary. Leaving him with zero spending money. That’s why living in a high rise wasn’t ideal for him. I’m sure if Myrla pitched in, Gil would be open to it.

MAFSfan already spoiled me. One couple will surprise yall that they're still together.

Still time though.

As far as Myrla and Gil go financially, there's a lot not being made clear. She made it seem like she would pay for what she wants. If she wants them to live in a high rise then she's gonna have to pay the bulk of that. Gil should swallow that pride and say if you want all this the lets agree that you're the breadwinner in the marriage.

MAFSfan already spoiled me. One couple will surprise yall that they're still together.

Still time though.

As far as Myrla and Gil go financially, there's a lot not being made clear. She made it seem like she would pay for what she wants. If she wants them to live in a high rise then she's gonna have to pay the bulk of that. Gil should swallow that pride and say if you want all this the lets agree that you're the breadwinner in the marriage.
I’ve been doing a good job this season staying away from MAFSfans :lol:

the surprise couple do u mean they will want to remain married ad decision day or still together to this day?

My decision day predictions:

Gil and Myrla: stay married
Johnny and Bao: divorced
Brett and Ryan: divorced
Michaela and Zach: divorced
Jose and Rachel: stay married but get a divorce within a year
That would be a trash ratio. Kills me when I see clips of the pastor and doctor (?) acting they really have integrity and took the pairings seriously.

Back
Top Bottom