💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
I go early thought Tres and Vanessa could work through that given more time together even when we learned they had separated.

Yeah Ryan had that whole family sob story. Would've taken a different type of chick to deal with that and stick with it.

Another problem is probably the getting process. These ppl are like on a job interview when they meet these guys lying about some things thwyre okay with, always being upbeat and cheery, not being clear about what they do or don't want. Probably lying about certain things. So the guys matching them don't get an idea of what their dark side looks like.

Take Jamie for instance, I feel she got what she wanted more than just a husband. She wanted to be on tv and be somewhat famous. Red flag when you hear she was on the Bachelor before this and lost early :lol: She was genuine when she let dude in but then you see all of her personal problems. Now this dude Doug has to power through them.

Anyway, I'm waiting for one of these networks to smarten up and do a show called Friends With Benefits.

When you hear the rationale for why they pair people it really does speak to the flawed process. Pairing Ryan and Jess because they are "sexy". Ashley from last season blew up the experts decision plus when you find out dude she was paired with was arrested for Domestic Violence you have to question the process.

Sounds like they just pair people up to make good tv and give no dambs if it being a trainwreck is possible. Not very nice experts.

^ This is all reality TV, so it doesn't really matter.

It still provides the
laugh.gif
though

Shogun to answer your comment the answer is yes. Slighted is also correct as well. Back in the season 2 reunion show the blonde relationship expert practically begged Ryan and Jaclyn to stay together. It was pretty pathetic if you ask me.

I think it's a yes and no.

Seems they really were staking their reputations on these couples working and marriages staying intact more than just ratings.

I mean if they really just wanted ratings they could purposely give ppl the opposite of what they asked for or straight up crazy wild ppl guaranteed to cause controversy like a racist paired with a minority :lol:

But then again given how desperate they were last season in the reunion show I wonder if their jobs were on the line with the success rate :lol:

Last edited:
One thing I'll say is that at least the "experts" are more involved at the outset. Too many couples wait to talk to the "experts" until it's too late. These idiots paired people because they were funny and quirky last season.

I think after season 2 viewers were pissed with the people they paired especially Jess' Ryan. She almost took the show to court cuz that ***** was on drugs and they put her in danger.

Then when ol boy came through season 3 with a history or domestic violence it was a wrap for most of the experts. Most women viewers aren't going to let you slide putting women with strange men who are/could be violent twice in a row.

I still can't stand Jamie. Doug is just there to give her babies and keep the reality ty money coming in. This is from Jamie's book she put out earlier this year. She's a ******* nut and I don't even feel sorry for Doug for still sticking around he's just happy to have a pretty girl I guess.

http://previously.tv/married-at-fir...weve-got-the-fifteen-most-essential-excerpts/

I think after season 2 viewers were pissed with the people they paired especially Jess' Ryan. She almost took the show to court cuz that ***** was on drugs and they put her in danger.

Then when ol boy came through season 3 with a history or domestic violence it was a wrap for most of the experts. Most women viewers aren't going to let you slide putting women with strange men who are/could be violent twice in a row.

I still can't stand Jamie. Doug is just there to give her babies and keep the reality ty money coming in. This is from Jamie's book she put out earlier this year. She's a ******* nut and I don't even feel sorry for Doug for still sticking around he's just happy to have a pretty girl I guess.

http://previously.tv/married-at-fir...weve-got-the-fifteen-most-essential-excerpts/
Sucks that Jamie had a miscarriage, but I always had a gut feeling she was crazy.

Everyone knows you avoid women with these super suspect backgrounds of abuse, thot tendencies, etc. Those quotes confirm it even more.

Jamie's childhood was pretty messed up. She needed therapy and not to go on an instant marriage reality show.

The sad part is that most of these people need therapy. Ryan, Vanessa, Tres, Ryan, Jamie, Samantha, Sonia all seem emotionally damaged.

The sad part is that most of these people need therapy. Ryan, Vanessa, Tres, Ryan, Jamie, Samantha, Sonia all seem emotionally damaged.
Perfect "candidates" (read: easy to prey on in return for fame, exposure, $) for the show

I would've considered marrying Jamie because she's attractive but damn her story makes me sad.

Sonia likes washing dishes? She could get wifed off that alone.

Lillian be looking good in all them tight clothes she stay squeezing her pleasantly plump *** into.

The guy with a bus must have some serious money put away. You live a god damn bus & want a post-nup?

Idk what Heather's deal is but she comes off very selfish. Everything is me & I and nothing about compromise or trying to understand her match. I suck at names.

Sonia and that voice could not live with me forever and ever. She seems needy but her match is weird too. It's like he's scared of her or something.

I think he wishes he could marry his dogs.

Everyone on this show and in real life should get pre-nups. People say that's basically dooming your marriage and thinking it won't last. Nah, protect what you've worked for.

I was reading up on one of the former Red Hor Chili Peppers guitarists and he has to pay his ex-wife I think $73k a month. They were only married a couple of years with no kids. It's ridiculous that he has to pay that much because the court says she was used to a certain lifestyle and he has to help her maintain it. Makes no sense. Go back to your old life.

Back
Top Bottom