💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
:rofl: This dude has some nerve talking about a prenup in that janky bus. The nerve.

Shorty is so nice talking about he put so much work in to it. I was at least hoping inside would be tricked out like a tour bus. Son really is a step above living in a trailer :smh:

Lillian got the best body for real though :evil:

Heather seem like she wondering if it's worth it to stay for the payday or dip on all of this stress and unpleasantness :lol: She so badly wanted to say she's done.

This weirdo and his dogs. Sonia better watch out for him.

Last edited:
heather looks good in a bikini. She holding that surf instructor's hand too much.

I think he wishes he could marry his dogs.

Everyone on this show and in real life should get pre-nups. People say that's basically dooming your marriage and thinking it won't last. Nah, protect what you've worked for.

I was reading up on one of the former Red Hor Chili Peppers guitarists and he has to pay his ex-wife I think $73k a month. They were only married a couple of years with no kids. It's ridiculous that he has to pay that much because the court says she was used to a certain lifestyle and he has to help her maintain it. Makes no sense. Go back to your old life.

I'm not against pre-nups at all but something about him always bringing up how materialistic he thinks she may be rubs me the wrong way. She has a career & from what we see pays for her own lifestyle but he thinks her car could mean she's materialistic or he's relieved her closet isn't too crazy so maybe she isn't that into material things then he brings her on a damn bus to ask for a post nup as if she's gonna take all his ****.

I've been on first dates where a man has shown more interest & affection than Nick has shown his new wife of a week. They send you in a honeymoon to jump start that attraction becaus the person is a stranger. I can't even blame Sonia for feeling insecure cuz most men have no problem letting a woman know he's attracted to her in some way. At first I didn't think it was a big deal but how do you not tell a woman in her wedding dress she looks pretty? He's just a level of shy or whatever he wants to call it I would find to be a complete turn off but I'm glad she's still trying cuz they are legally married so it's worth finding out why they were matched and being patient with him. Am I the only one annoyed with the cracking in her voice?

He doesn't know how to talk to women at all. He's a very shy dude, he cant even look her in her eyes while talking to her. It was times I can tell she wanted him to make a move and he would just be standing there. Either that or he's a serial killer.

My votes for serial killer :lol:

Wouldn't be surprised if he had some weird sexual hangup. Beware if he tells Sonia if he prefers her body to be ice cold before getting in bed.

As for the prenup and the materialsitc talk, I think dude is insecure cuz he lives life like a hippy trailer trash bum. Like not being materialistic or liking it is one thing but you can't knock ppl for making a living and spending their hard earned money on what they want. Ain't even like she has much that would point to that.

Last edited:
He seems asexual or not into women and he thought doing this show might trigger something and he'd have a wife that he'd be into. Sonia is so sweet and nice though. She seems like wifey material but just hasn't found a guy that liked her enough to marry her.

He seems asexual or not into women and he thought doing this show might trigger something and he'd have a wife that he'd be into. Sonia is so sweet and nice though. She seems like wifey material but just hasn't found a guy that liked her enough to marry her.
And her biological clock is going off.

Connect the dots -- she just wants commitment.

Sonia has grown on me...the dude she is with has the personality of a dixie cup. His brutal honesty doesn't mesh well w/ her needy personality. :lol: They'll make it, tho.

Derek should abort mission right now....I have no doubt that the show would bring him back for a re-do. Matchmakers failed with this pairing. As I said before, he deserves better than Heather. She's beyond unreasonable.

Forgot the other girl's name (the one w/ Jeff Gordon,) but she reminds me of a hamburger. Not sure how or why, but she does.

Last edited:
Sonia dope but she gotta chill on the way she overanalyzes every little comment. Would drive me nuts.

Heather is an idiot fellas. I'm glad the pastor ain't about the BS like the other "experts" he is spitting fax that she doesn't want to hear. She really didn't want to be married, she wanted to get on TV for a payday.

Heather is an idiot fellas. I'm glad the pastor ain't about the BS like the other "experts" he is spitting fax that she doesn't want to hear. She really didn't want to be married, she wanted to get on TV for a payday.
We've long suspected it, but now it's confirmed.

laugh.gif

From what I've seen looking ahead it's just more ******* with that couple. They stay together and it just gets worse.

That's a terrible choice for both. Just cut your losses and move on.

Heather doesn't want this marriage and she knows it. She kept saying "idk and i need time i'm tired" when talking with the pastor but she knows exactly how she feels but she doesn't want to be the one to end it. She wants him to end it so she can be the victim. He smokes, he gambles, he snaps and he's the one that ended it. She can pass it off as he didn't give me time to warm up to him it was only a week.

Derrick isn't without fault at all but it all fell apart starting with Heather and her checking out. Derrick could definitely learn how to talk to people and not hit below the belt when he's upset for his next relationship.

I didn't notice at first but I find bus guy and his girl's constant kissing weird. After he said he closet showed she wasn't materialistic they kissed. After she seemed ok with the bus they kissed. Its like they kiss to break up awkward moments or something.

Last edited:
:lol: i didnt know people on here watched this also, im a few episodes behind S4 but I caught onto the show during S3 and was hooked :lol:

I heard they may have a spinoff show called Married at First Sight Second Chances.

Heather doesn't want this marriage and she knows it. She kept saying "idk and i need time i'm tired" when talking with the pastor but she knows exactly how she feels but she doesn't want to be the one to end it. She wants him to end it so she can be the victim. He smokes, he gambles, he snaps and he's the one that ended it. She can pass it off as he didn't give me time to warm up to him it was only a week.

Derrick isn't without fault at all but it all fell apart starting with Heather and her checking out. Derrick could definitely learn how to talk to people and not hit below the belt when he's upset for his next relationship.

I didn't notice at first but I find bus guy and his girl's constant kissing weird. After he said he closet showed she wasn't materialistic they kissed. After she seemed ok with the bus they kissed. Its like they kiss to break up awkward moments or something.
Those two just can't keep their hands off of each other.

I knew they weren't leaving the honeymoon without having sex.

Dude been feeling her up damn near 24/7 since they first met 
laugh.gif

I heard they may have a spinoff show called Married at First Sight Second Chances.
I always felt black chick (forget her name) and even black dude (Von?) from S1 deserved to try again just with better matches but the risk and stigma is there.

They already gave her her own all black show with her gfs :lol: Just to string that game out.

It would be so easy to blame someone that's already been divorced once on national tv though. Then there's the reality of possibly divorcing twice...... on national tv, another failed relationship.

High stakes.

I don't think they'll actually get married on the spinoff show. At least that's what I've heard.

Oh is that all? Then they just trying to make money. As well as the participants being semi-famous and wanting more minutes of fame.

Probably have the black chick on that show too. Especially if her other show got cancelled.

I can see dudes trying to cuff Vannessa on every date she's on :lol:

Last edited:

Agreed on all of this. Heather wants to play the victim card so badly, especially with her constant excuses of "I need time" and "I need to sleep on it."

Sonia is looking more and more like the down-to-ride chick. But you telling me her serial killer dude ain't hit that yet?? Shorty basically put her booty in his face for a good 5 seconds when they were about to go to sleep in the latest episode.

It would've been yamb tasting all night. Shorty would be telling me she loves me and wants me to shoot up the club. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I feel sorry for Sonia. She got stuck with a robot for a husband 
laugh.gif

This dude had the nerve to say she needs to open up 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom