💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
Katie a freak, Derek ain't figure out the secret yet. He's at the stage where he's kind of clueless to it and in that Boy Meets World type of lens of love. Not that you can't have that, but she's begging for you to yank her hair. I hope the young Jedi figures it out. Katie keeps starting fights to have angry make up sex, it's so obvious.

Brandon.....he was wrong to act like that, once again, you know what you signed up for when coming on to the show. Deal with it.

I can't stand Michael's face

Jessica is lowkey bossy, hope Austin is ready lol

Katie is a clown and wishes she were with her ex. Brandon is giving production the respect they deserve which is NONE. I'm loving his beef with production because they've done some dirty things in the past. They setup Tristan with person that was a criminal. They paired up Jessica with Ryan. Ryan was so abusive that the MAFS had to help her get a restraining order from him. Taylor is a fake and phony. Brandon knows she's playing for the cameras and knows production is pulling the strings.

Yooooo this guy Ed on 90 Day is TOO MUCH :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

20200405_233130.jpg

Last edited:
Bunch of delicious white tears this episode

My man Usman was fed up and I’m for it 100%. Dude came back to the room with some balls the size of grapefruits. Lisa clearly doesn’t see what she’s doing. She ruining dude. She bout to get on, if not on, Angela status.

Chick with the Aussie girl ain’t keeping that same energy in person. Portraying herself differently in person that on line. Man.....I would low key smash the Aussie chick. She seem ready for any and everything :evil:

Ed is a weird fella. He needs a lot of reassurance.

This whole “The Williams” thing in cringy. they need to stop showing them.

I would be happy if I don’t get to see Darcy again.

What more does Katie want from Derek? I think she just picking fights because she wants out. Derek can do better

I still don't understand Michael's job situation. So at the beginning of the 8 weeks, he accepted a new job then that job didn't work out. then he has the new job with the fake offer,then he starts a new job and quits? This ain't adding up.

What more does Katie want from Derek? I think she just picking fights because she wants out. Derek can do better

She wants a dude to pull her hair and bend her over. Break that back and make her squirt. Been obvious ever since she was saying he acts like a nerdy loser with her but is all sauve with the other wives.

I still don't understand Michael's job situation. So at the beginning of the 8 weeks, he accepted a new job then that job didn't work out. then he has the new job with the fake offer,then he starts a new job and quits? This ain't adding up.

I wish the cameras secretly followed dude when he went to "work" :lol:

Probably see how much time he's been wasting for 8 weeks.

Meka telling Michael he’s been being a better husband and around more

only for him to tell her he quit his job is hilarious :lol:

i really do wonder what he does do. Or how you wouldn’t notice your partner quit their job

him not wanting to speak to much on his job originally did make sense (if he was in education) but now it is funny/crazy

:lol: @ Zack still bull ****ting saying so much nothing on the last day. You can see it on everybody's face as he talks.

No remorse at all in his voice at all.

Cant believe Katie is a mental health professional.

Last edited:
Yeah, Ed gained weight, but it's an actual condition he has.

I was in and out of this episode, but I'm not surprised at the results. I'll rewatch it later.

- I knew Austin and his wife would stay together. They were solid from the beginning. They've been one of the most drama free couples I've ever seen on married at first sight.
- It's good that Michael recognizes the source of his lies but he needs to stop lying. He's in his thirties and he still habitually lying. He needs a therapist not a wife. I mean the guy has three jobs in two months. Come on.
- Meka has every right to want out. This dude has literally lied about everything.
- I was on Brandon's side after Taylor made the video but he completely ruined it but acting completely childish after the fact. He showed up late with that smug smile on his face. Dude is a clown.
- I don't know who Katie thinks she's fooling. I legit think she stayed married to Derek just for the health insurance because she needs her insulin. I feel bad for Derek because he puts so much effort in and he tries so hard and he gets nothing back in return.
- Everyone knew that Katie was just going to run back to her f***boy ex. No wonder she cheated as soon as this show was over.
- Zach is also a clown. He didn't put an ounce of effort the whole season and then at the decision day, he's acting like he's had his moment of clarity. FOH

Yeah, Ed gained weight, but it's an actual condition he has.

I was in and out of this episode, but I'm not surprised at the results. I'll rewatch it later.
Word. I only caught pieces and the Zack and Mindy "closure" scene. Rather catch the Challenge and Black Ink Crew.

Gonna catch the 1 hr rerun.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: @ this dude Brandon.

Fam came back to troll.

They made me late to work twice!

Hold that thought, I need to go to the bathroom.

:rofl: Son is buggin :lol:

Experts got nobody to blame but themselves. For choosing this nut job or not knowing he had so many screws loose.

Last edited:
This dude Brandon showed up to the decision day just to be an *******. Smug look and all. Pastor Cal was fed up with this ***** :lol:

Zach being a politician with these long winded responses. Coulda, woulda, shoulda *** dude.

Good for Meka. After two months or however long they been together, she still doesn’t know the *****. She don’t eem know where he works :lol: I wouldn’t wanna stay married just hoping he changed his ways. He is who he is.

Derek gonna realize staying married to Katie was a mistake. Katie lives off drama and dysfunction.

Good for Jessica and Austin. That was obvious.

Back
Top Bottom