💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
Saw on youtube that it looks like rose marie is now engaged to a female that looks like a guy named ej. Sucks for little big ed.

- Kevin Frasier is a great host; straight comedy. He asked all the questions we wanted answered. Lotta zingers too
- everyone knew that Katy was gonna get back with her ex. Talmbout "I slipped up". Derek was super thoughtful and worked hard to make it work. He deserves better.
- Michael is a sociopath. He watched a video of him lying and contradicting himself and he still says it's "easily explained". He can't even say the lie, he says "inconsistencies". Why is he still talking about being a yoga teacher? Your moves suck!
- glad the host called out Zach for talking in circles.
- can't believe Taylor and Brandon got restraining orders. Clowns
- everybody knows Taylor went to the bar to make Brandon jealous. Just admit it
- I also can't believe that Taylor is still defending the video. Just admit you made a mistake!
- they did Michael wrong for putting him on the spot about Brandon. He wasn't there. Don't make him answer for him or make him through his friend under the bus.
- It was hilarious when Michael was backstage say "...and he's a black man!" and Kevin Frazier is like "I'm black too! His wife is black!" :lol:
- Glad that Derek stood up for himself there at the end and called Katy out for cheating.

Last edited:
Damn, producers realized they kinda wearing America out so they went back to Australia (I think that's where the show originated).

I know they had already started the next season in a new city but I'm guessing corona may have shut things down.

I dug Kevin having a moment of real ***** talk with lying Mike about Brandon. That ***** showed his ***. Can't be showing your was, especially as a black man.

This dude Kevin is ruthless. Segued from all the wives are lifelong friends that got matching tats to Mindy your husband was talking with your friend behind your back.

Experts went 1 for 5 in s10 :sick:

Last edited:
- I knew Katie was off. Bish wanted her ex even before she went on the altar.
- Zach just looks like a dingus...dude is clueless.
- Mike is funny as f calling his lies inconsistencies and still says he's a yoga instructor.
- Taylor and Brandon was just...no words...it was messed up that they had Michael talking on Brandon's behalf.

Kev is a damn beast with the questions
laff.gif

Katie is some lying trash.

Experts smart to not show up to this. They would look real bad.

Meka lowkey looking like a snack.

I wish Meka had said the #s when he was talking about his pay and saying his new boss walked him through taxes and put down what he'd make after taxes :lol: Double digit difference :rofl:

Last edited:
It was wrong to put Mike on the spot for Brandon. Mike is a liar so no matter what he said in Brandon's defense wouldn't pass muster. I will say that I could see Meka being alone for a long time. She seems to be in everyone's business and has lots to say when her attitude is trash.

Season provided the lulz.
- I think Mike checked out and he's just been lying the whole time
- Katy...she was prob giving the yambs to the ex the whole time
- Taylor and Brandon, glad that train wreck is over

Meka lowkey looking like a snack.

I came here to say this...:evil::evil:

Season provided the lulz.
- I think Mike checked out and he's just been lying the whole time
I think Mike checked out right after Meka called him out about him saying he wanted the yambs on the plane and since then has been diabolically lying to her about everything just cuz she said he was a liar and he said he'd stop. I'm beginning to think all that stuff about being adopted and getting through life lying were just well crafted fiction.

Last edited:
Kev is a damn beast with the questions
laff.gif

He actually held their feet to the fire and threw in some zingers.
:lol: When he straight asked Michael if he was a yoga teacher and then told me him he doesn't look like a yoga teacher. Glad he straight up confronted Michael about his lies
:lol: When he called out Zach for talking in circles
:lol:When he told Zach "you're saying you didn't check out?! you never checked in!"
He ever got real with Michael. He said "Brandon was showing his a** and you can't do that on TV, especially as a black man"

Zatch couldn't find Mindy attractive but was still chasing Lindsay's tore up ***
hhh4.png

The scumbaggery of this show sometimes
full

He actually held their feet to the fire and threw in some zingers.
:lol: When he straight asked Michael if he was a yoga teacher and then told me him he doesn't look like a yoga teacher. Glad he straight up confronted Michael about his lies
:lol: When he called out Zach for talking in circles
:lol:When he told Zach "you're saying you didn't check out?! you never checked in!"
He ever got real with Michael. He said "Brandon was showing his a** and you can't do that on TV, especially as a black man"
You see Mike's face after they came back out and Kev put him in his place? Fam was in his feelings tough

tenor.gif

Pretty sure Jess/Austin told Derek the info on Katie too

And for all the times for Mike not to lie he just kept his mouth shut.

I'm pretty sure Brandon told him exactly what happened and how and where. He just went back to the court ****. He must've really not expected things to swing that way.

I know he wanted to shut Meka up when she said Mike gonna always side with Brandon cuz he was on his side after what went down on the honeymoon bus.

Last edited:
Zatch couldn't find Mindy attractive but was still chasing Lindsay's tore up ***
hhh4.png

The scumbaggery of this show sometimes
full

You see Mike's face after they came back out and Kev put him in his place? Fam was in his feelings tough

tenor.gif

Pretty sure Jess/Austin told Derek the info on Katie too

Michael was like "Y'all shouldn't have put me in that position to answer for Brandon...and he's a black man!"

Kev was like "I'm black! His wife was black!"

Whole thing had me rolling:rofl:

I like how Mindy was like "well maybe Lindsey and I can be friends down the line and I feel bad cause as a group I don't want to interfere with her other friendships in the circle...you know she's friends with Shannie"

Shannie with no hesi "FDB"
dead.png

Back
Top Bottom