💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
Ed and Shoulders gotta be one of the funniest nicknames I've heard in a minute
dead.png

Just watched season 9 on Netflix, they shoulda swapped Keith and the church dude, they levels of patience were misplaced... :lol: at y’all in here saying Matt was playing shorty just cuz yo a hooper, look up his college/ pro history he def wasn’t getting it like what you might think, he probly made more off the show than 4 seasons in Mexico combined ...Shorty was just weird and short so he checked out, she was the best to me cuz she got the down for whatever vibe tho

Just watched season 9 on Netflix, they shoulda swapped Keith and the church dude, they levels of patience were misplaced... :lol: at y’all in here saying Matt was playing shorty just cuz yo a hooper, look up his college/ pro history he def wasn’t getting it like what you might think, he probly made more off the show than 4 seasons in Mexico combined ...Shorty was just weird and short so he checked out, she was the best to me cuz she got the down for whatever vibe tho

Nah, Matt was a scumbag from the jump. Amber went into the marriage honestly trying to make things work and Matt didn't even try. He literally bounced a couple of days after the wedding. if he really wasn't trying to make it work, he should have just said so and gotten a divorce, not lie and cheat on her.

Also, while they were at the cabin Matt was talking all that BS about how hard he worked for the marriage. Dude is a clown

The best one was during the reunion when Amber confronted him about cheating:

Matt: "I didn't cheat"
Amber: "actually I found out from multiple people that you were cheating"
Matt: "Oh"
:rofl:
Matt was a scumbag fron the jump
Yea I feel you...Matt really ain’t give no dambs 4real, Charlotte too small for the way yo was sticking and moving while supposed to be married :smh: ...He probly just wanted to be seen and on tv to set up his post career life in the states, F a marriage :lol:

Surprised Jamie and Beth still together :lol: they probably get off by arguing.

Greg ain’t trying to plant his seed yet. Good to see Deonna opening up. She girl next door cute.

Keith hairline looking rough but still a first ballot HOF.

I’m not sure why Jessica and Austin are on the show. Their segments on the real show was boring. So I don’t know why they think them in quarantine will change that. Jessica gonna make BANK in that director role.

Jepthe and Shawneice gotta cute family. Jepthe came a long way. He didn’t wanna have **** to do with her in the beginning.

AJ gonna be even more annoying now that he’s gonna be at home doing nothing.

Reason they added Jessica and Austin is cuz they need as much content as possible. Lifetime over here making tv shows out of ppl filming themselves during quarantine :lol:

They know they got a good thing already with the couples they got to do couples couch and the couples who all have kids. You know they want to stretch that in to 2 hour episodes :lol:

Back
Top Bottom