đź’’ Married At First Sight đź‘°: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
Remember when Matt was supposed to start up a business with his friend
sabu.png

storm2006 storm2006 wish you could see how this clown was acting on the "Where are they now" episode but dont want it to spoil other seasons for you :lol:
This dude Matt first ballot ****ery HOF :lol:

he had a good thing with Amber and goofed. She was willing to support him until he got his “business” up and running.

"Mobile detailing business" he said
9COGooG.gif

Once he revealed that he might get a 8-10 month contract overseas...to the guys....on day 4...before his wife, I knew it was going to be all bad.

storm2006 storm2006 wish you could see how this clown was acting on the "Where are they now" episode but dont want it to spoil other seasons for you :lol:

Does "Where are thy now" cover S10? If not, I might catch it after I run through S8 over the next few days.

"Mobile detailing business" he said
9COGooG.gif

Once he revealed that he might get a 8-10 month contract overseas...to the guys....on day 4...before his wife, I knew it was going to be all bad.

Does "Where are thy now" cover S10? If not, I might catch it after I run through S8 over the next few days.
Naw, it only had couple from szn1-9 iirc

Skipped to the end of 8, the reunion was comedy...Luke def gay, yo shoulda been swung on AJ tho...Will be saying anything n don’t make sense and the Keith whipped already

On season 10 now, let’s see what Baltimore Meka talking bout...shorty gotta hold down the city right :nerd:

Skipped to the end of 8, the reunion was comedy...Luke def gay, yo shoulda been swung on AJ tho...Will be saying anything n don’t make sense and the Keith whipped already

On season 10 now, let’s see what Baltimore Meka talking bout...shorty gotta hold down the city right :nerd:
She holds it down for sure :lol: đź‘€

Watching season 9 bc it’s on Netflix. Matt :lol::smh:
Keith’s messy Momma running back to tell him Iris still a virgin at the wedding has me howling :rofl:

Finished binging S9. This dude Matt was out here strumming his guitar serenading shorty by day and creeping at night :lol: :smh: I read that the Amber chick prefers black men anyway, can def see that.

Somebody also said the only person who could take Iris’s virginity is Iris. So true, shorty is a piece of work.

Beth gives me bbc lover vibes as well. When she told ole boy he gave her basic caucasian sex :rofl:

Season 10 is nuts...The “experts” was wildin with these matches and letting most of these ppl on the show in general :lol: ...Got dudes lying bout their whole life, the other yo never even moved in with shorty and then a couple breaking up over an IG video like the 1st week :lol: :smh:

Then the joint with the freckles wondering why a stranger won’t fall in love with her after like 2 days wtf ...This whole season a mess with only 1 decent couple, and even they got a problem with being so boring that they barely get a couple scenes an episode :lol: ...Scumbag galore in DC

Finished binging S9. This dude Matt was out here strumming his guitar serenading shorty by day and creeping at night :lol: :smh: I read that the Amber chick prefers black men anyway, can def see that.

Somebody also said the only person who could take Iris’s virginity is Iris. So true, shorty is a piece of work.

Beth gives me bbc lover vibes as well. When she told ole boy he gave her basic caucasian sex :rofl:

Matthew's voice was trash too but she was loving every minute of it. :emoji_heart_eyes:

They should have a spin-off season with a 2nd chance for all the misfits...Get Zach, Luke, Matt, Brandon etc and put em up in Vegas or something with them drive thru wedding chapels and watch them wild out :lol:

Why Zach hated his wife so much tho? Shorty wasn’t eem that bad 4real, yo was acting straight disgusted n it was like pulling teeth just to be round her like she got 3 and half arms or something :lol: :smh:

Ok so Liz convinced Jamie to upgrade to a two bedroom. Now instead of the extra room being Jamie’s office, like he wants, she wants it as a guest bedroom.

What is she exactly contributing cause she ain’t got no job. Come to think of it, has she ever had a job???

Fortunately Jamie won that silly race.

She annoys the **** outta me

They should have a spin-off season with a 2nd chance for all the misfits...Get Zach, Luke, Matt, Brandon etc and put em up in Vegas or something with them drive thru wedding chapels and watch them wild out :lol:

Why Zach hated his wife so much tho? Shorty wasn’t eem that bad 4real, yo was acting straight disgusted n it was like pulling teeth just to be round her like she got 3 and half arms or something :lol: :smh:

They had a spin off show before, but the people just weren't that interesting. I didn't even bother to watch that season

Ok so Liz convinced Jamie to upgrade to a two bedroom. Now instead of the extra room being Jamie’s office, like he wants, she wants it as a guest bedroom.

What is she exactly contributing cause she ain’t got no job. Come to think of it, has she ever had a job???

Liz def a spoiled brat, she need to come up off that

Where are you getting this 2BR thing from? Is there an after show following them right now?

Her job situation is a real life verison of Tommy form Martinez “Uhhh well yeah, I work in sales. I’m a badass! Oh, how long have I worked there? Well...I uh, I start next week” :smh: :lol:

She has money cuz her father runs a business and she had/has a position there.
Where are you getting this 2BR thing from? Is there an after show following them right now?
You gotta be watching Married At First Sight: Couple Cam every Wednesday @ 8pm before the Austrailian MAFS.

It covers all of the couples that stayed married. Just recent ep last night was the near gruesome Jamie at home pregnancy, Danielle and Bobby pregnancy test, Keith mad @ Kristine for renovating the kitchen without him while he's at qork and then a bunch of funny goofy **** like Jamie and Liz, Deonna and Greg, etc.

Lifetime basically got them to film themselves during quarantine.

Last edited:
I finally got around to starting Season 8 today. Got through the Honeymoon. Luke definitely has zesty vibes. Bunch of major red flags with
  1. The whole no kissing at the wedding then sleeping on the couch/waiting was awkward AF.
  2. Saying Kate “isn’t his type” then in his matching interview saying his previous girlfriend was “black and Italian” then Brazilian then before that “a white girl and Palestinian”. First off, sounds like he just clicked around Ig thot bios and wrote down some ethnicities. Second and more importantly, I need to know more about his background and where he lives specifically in Philly but I lived in Center City Philly for most of last decade up to and maybe even including when this was filming. No way a bearded, shorter, Dollar Store Tim Tebow is pulling those type of foreigns in Philly. I know those spots and the story just doesn’t add up.
  3. Bruh said he “felt dead inside and was repulsed” when he kissed her :wow: :wow: :smh: Kate is straight. Definitely pulled many like her in Philly in the past :lol:
I see why y’all say he was the top scumbag before Matthew. So far definitely laid solid groundwork for the blueprint of how to treat your match like **** and not participate in the relationship/show in good faith.

EDIT
Yo, this Pastor Cal finances conversation with Keith and Kristine :lol:

Keith: Yeah, as soon as that road is, like, clear I think we’ll just either drive into the sunset with it or just stop and look at the map again.
Pastor Cal: View attachment 2594418
Kristine: I know...I don’t know
Keith: I’m horrible with that stuff
Cal: I don’t know what that is
Keith: Alright just forget that one
Cal: Do you want to interpret?

:rofl:

Last edited:
Damn next season coming soon.

Wow if they somehow managed to entirely avoid the covid shutdown.

I imagined filming was from Jan to March since I know s10 ended filming in Dec.

Back
Top Bottom