šŸ’’ Married At First Sight šŸ‘°: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
Bro....when the white girl showed the company she got her husband ring from, to her country father...and he was like....OKAY?!?!?

:rofl:
They zoomed in on that ring all close and ****, then they showed the front of the hotel with the sign like 6 times...N canā€™t forget bout name dropping the tux spot even tho they had a whole previous episode dedicated to the fitting, Sponsors ainā€™t playing this season :lol:

They zoomed in on that ring all close and ****, then they showed the front of the hotel with the sign like 6 times...N canā€™t forget bout name dropping the tux spot even tho they had a whole previous episode dedicated to the fitting, Sponsors ainā€™t playing this season :lol:

ā€œLook Dad, I....got this ring from Diamond etcā€

(Flashes box)

I know they gotta show love to the companies, but got damn....those drops were POVERTY :rofl:

The way theyā€™ve been showing the stores they got the tux/gowns from were also hella obvious. Poverty lmao.

Woodrow wants that Blue Check on IG. ***** going to try to parlay this into spin-offs and vacation and challenge shows :lol:. Any dude that wear them type of hats and robes is DIFFERENT.

My guy a star. Ready for the light :pimp:

Wavy STAYS rooting the villians of the Thread :lol: . Tariq in Power. Woodrow on this season on MAFS. Steph in the NBA thread,

Wavy 'Against The Grain' Crocket. Keep the thread entertaining. I love it :nthat: You're going to have an uphill battle with this one for sure but I'm looking forward to it.

Also odd that Amani's stepfather gave her away and not her biological father. What's up with that?

That whole dynamic was awkward. Another thing that has always been weird to me about this show is the taking of/expectation to take the last name. Not only did you JUST meet them but what if that **** doesn't fit :lol:

I rewatched this weeks episode and forgot that Olivia's father looked like he was in a bar fight the night before the wedding :lol:

Also odd that Amani's stepfather gave her away and not her biological father. What's up with that?
Yea me and my fiancƩ was talking about that at the moment. Like Master Zik Master Zik said, the step father was probably more of a father figure to her than her biological father.

I canā€™t help but see Danny Devitoā€™s Penguin from Batman Returns whenever I look at Olivia in the face...

Iā€™m watching Season 5 right now. This ***** Nate :lol:. He related to Chris Duhon? Just seen he played ball at Chicago State, and was decent.

***** swear he smooth :lol:.
Oh another drinking game...whenever Nate calls Sheila his ā€œQueen.ā€

Also it bugs me folks get on these shows but wanna handle issues/problems off camera trying to protect their image. Sheila was like that. When she was forced to handle their disagreements on camera, she was coooooooooold.

At first I was kind of half-watching and they showed the stepfather first then I heard her pops talk...thought he was sweet, left her moms for another man and they got married (hence stepfather) :lol:

Also - this dude Miles played football yet all his clips were of him trying to handle the rock and fake eurostep. Makes sense why it looked like that, he hoops like a football player :lol:

Woodrow is on this show for all of the Right reasons. Is he looking for love? Nope. Is he trying to have a long term relationship? NOPE. Is he trying to use this show for future insta followers? YUP.

Bio:

Woodrow ā€œwoodyā€ ___ ā˜‘ļø

Public Figure
Former educator šŸ‘ØšŸ¾ā€šŸ«
MAFS Szn 10 šŸ‘©ā€ā¤ļøā€šŸ‘Ø
MAFS All Star 2021 šŸ’«
Seen on couples therapy
Co-Host of ___ Podcast šŸŽ¤
Actor, model, brand ambassador
Link in bio
For bookings, please contract woodyw@lifetime.com

mafsfan posted on their stories the status of three of the couples as of decision day. Whether they stay married or get a divorce :nerd:
Wow

Amani must be a real trooper dealing with Woody.

Also, somehow Miles got Karen to act right and at least stick around a bit longer.

No surprise with Brett and Olivia.

Bio:

Woodrow ā€œwoodyā€ ___ ā˜‘

Public Figure
Former educator šŸ‘ØšŸ¾ā€šŸ«
MAFS Szn 10 šŸ‘©ā€ā¤ļøā€šŸ‘Ø
MAFS All Star 2021 šŸ’«
Seen on couples therapy
Co-Host of ___ Podcast šŸŽ¤
Actor, model, brand ambassador
Link in bio
For bookings, please contract woodyw@lifetime.com

This needs to be pinned for if and when it's a reality. "Public Figure", "Former" educator and "Brand Ambassador" :rofl:

Whoa if its like that its like that :lol:

I definitely didn't pay close attention to when the families/parents were introduced. I don't even think I saw a step-father.

Thatā€™s exactly what I was thinking but Master Zik Master Zik and steebie j steebie j had me confused. I need confirmation :lol:
I honestly wasnā€™t eem paying attention to the fatherā€™s mannerisms :lol: What I found odd was Amaniā€™s mother was at the wedding but they didnā€™t have a chit chat before the wedding. Maybe she ainā€™t wanna be in front of the cameras or probably did off camera.

Back
Top Bottom