💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
Just finished szn 10. This ***** Michael, gotta be one of the worst *****s of all time :rofl:

9BA59EFF-E47C-4518-B0DA-5D94F52A8B2F.jpeg

Bruh got issues man. Annoyed by how yo dresses. And the fact that he’s likely a Baltimore *****, too....is upsetting.

I see I got a few mutuals with Meka & Taylor. Meka seem cool as ****. Very mature. Good head on her shoulders. She, represented Baltimore the right way. I’d have shot, if my situation was different. I just know, she was calling Michael a “whole clown” in her head. Probably sliding the **** outta yo outfits, his mannerisms and pathological lies lmao.

That Boy goofed on episode 1. How you fumble married vacation yambs like that...on the plane 🤦🏾‍♂️😂🤦🏾‍♂️.

Also, I could tell from the jump that Katie had a “dark side”. They presented her in episode 1....as a “Katie”...plan Jane White girl - with diabetes who had her **** together. Her friends kept talking bout the “fiya” and freak in her. That let me know wsup. She a party girl, with insecurities. She really just wants one of them *******, ‘Merica white dudes.

Shorty a real brat, and has zero accountability. She’s know where “like that” to be acting remotely close to that :lol:. She really just spoiled, and ain’t been told about herself.

Also, I could tell from the jump that Katie had a “dark side”. They presented her in episode 1....as a “Katie”...plan Jane White girl - with diabetes who had her **** together. Her friends kept talking bout the “fiya” and freak in her. That let me know wsup. She a party girl, with insecurities. She really just wants one of them *******, ‘Merica white dudes.

Shorty a real brat, and has zero accountability. She’s know where “like that” to be acting remotely close to that :lol:. She really just spoiled, and ain’t been told about herself.
Can't really hate on Katie when she was given Luke.

Got my Katie's mixed up with another season :lol:

S10 Katie is trash.

Last edited:
Bruh got issues man. Annoyed by how yo dresses. And the fact that he’s likely a Baltimore *****, too....is upsetting.

Don’t do this. This never even crossed my mind. He’s not anywhere from near around the way. He’s either a transplant or from the boonies.

You got connects to Taylor? What’s good with her? I pulled up her requirements from that IG Live:
-6’3+
-No Record
-[Something that was redacted]
-Sane
-Fine as hell
-Got a Job
-Can be any race as long as the eggplant 🍆 right....”
-Most importantly has their sanity in check

I’m just saying :lol: :nerd:

Don’t do this. This never even crossed my mind. He’s not anywhere from near around the way. He’s either a transplant or from the boonies.

You got connects to Taylor? What’s good with her? I pulled up her requirements from that IG Live:
-6’3+
-No Record
-Sane
-Fine as hell
-Got a Job

She's on the dating apps in the DC area, so I assume she's still for the streets.

-6’3+
-No Record
-Sane
-Fine as hell
-Got a Job

I hope not. His sister got a lor accent tho. But you never know with that cat :lol:. ***** calls himself, “The Darksin Debarge” on IG lmao 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️.

Taylor look like she play the bar scene. Few UMD cats I know are mutuals...and one of my good mans that passed (RIP) is as well. He was a SNIPER, so I just know my guy prolly tried his hand and succeeded when he was on this earth :lol:.

Hilarious :lol:

Streets saying this was his Jamaica trip

EB1DD301-AC8F-4C53-93CA-8E82DB128EE1.jpeg

Hilarious :lol:

Streets saying this was his Jamaica trip

EB1DD301-AC8F-4C53-93CA-8E82DB128EE1.jpeg

Bruh from that link you posted:
I thought the mileage lie was extremely weird,” Meka said. “I really don’t get, why lie about the miles on your car?” the Married at First Sight star wondered.
Later, she claimed that Michael lied about his former travels and had gone so far as to fake them on social media. “And also when he told me that he went to Brazil when he never went to Brazil,” she said of Michael’s most absurd fibs. “He told his entire family he went to Brazil, he posted pictures saying he was in Brazil, tagged Brazil as the location, and he was literally in Mexico the entire time.

:rofl: :rofl:

His IG tagline is "He who is afraid of doing too much always does too little". That explains so much :lol:

This **** a con man :rofl:

He one step away from pulling “catch me if you can” tactics.

C0F798FB-E144-4993-9557-CA37C3598A5C.jpeg

This dummy forged an offer letter, pay stubs and it aint work cuz he just happened to be with a math major :rofl:

My man called him Frank Abagnale THO :rofl:

He’s just a whole idiot for the pay situation and his fumble shows you that he thinks he’s really smarter than he actually is.

All he had to do was show her the offer with the salary number. There are numerous free calculators online that can tell you what your take home will be after federal, state and local taxes and FICA. Any job-specific paycheck deductions for medical, 401K, etc. you won’t know until after you start. Regardless, the company/institution that is hiring you isn’t going to speculate on your taxes in an offer because that’s just silly. The way he acted makes me wonder if he’s had any sort of job tbh

Me and the lady rewatched season 5 Chicago over the weekend.

We would’ve been smacked if we played the drinking game whenever Cody mentioned “sex.” **** was funny how they would do some romantic **** that would lead to absolutely nothing :lol:

One of the best seasons. Top 3 for sure.

This **** a con man :rofl:

He one step away from pulling “catch me if you can” tactics.

C0F798FB-E144-4993-9557-CA37C3598A5C.jpeg

This dummy forged an offer letter, pay stubs and it aint work cuz he just happened to be with a math major :rofl:

I think by now its obvious yo just came on the show to find a joint he can scam....Experts matched him up with shorty that aint going for it and asks questions, had the man scrambling ...Was probly a few months away from asking for the SS#, income tax and few credit cards in her name :lol:

Did we ever discuss Jon and Dr. Jessica dating? it's very unprofessional for a therapist/marriage counselor to date one of their former clients but I'm happy for them. Dr. Jessica gets a pass because John's marriage was already crappy and Molly treated him like trash but dating a client is still unprofessional.

Knowing that Jessica and Jon eventually got married makes you watch his entire season in a different light. She definitely took his side in most of their counseling sessions :lol:

My main question is: when did they start talking? Was it well after the show was over or during filming? At what point did it go from a professional relationship to them dating? Did Lifetime make her leave the show?

Ayyyy...y’all need to hip me to more seasons with shenanigans.

2020 is weird. More excited for this tonight, than the nba returning 😂🤦🏾‍♂️. Who have I become? Lmao
Season 1 New York- must watch. Watching Jamie progression to liking Doug is fascinating. She ****ted on him as soon as she saw him in the alter.

Season 2 -4 don’t bother watching....well maybe season 2 . But season 4 Miami has got to be the worst season ever. Even had a couple get divorced in the middle of the season :smh:

Season 5 Chicago - must watch.Top 3 season.

Season 6 Boston - Jepthe treated Shawniece like ****. Wouldve rather sleep on the floor than sleep in the same bed as her :lol: Also you’ll see the origin story of Jon and Dr Jessica’s relationship.

Season 7 Dallas - Mia crazy as cat ****. MAFS didn’t eem do a background check on her :smh: Bobby putting up with Danielle’s monotone ***. Watching her on the quarantine show is night and day compared to how she was on the season. Bobby was doing everything for her. Couldn’t stand Ambers vocal fry voice.

Season 8-10 must watch

2020 is weird. More excited for this tonight, than the nba returning 😂🤦🏾‍♂️. Who have I become? Lmao
C8F368A7-10A4-4796-AB6C-C3181E11AC09.gif

Dead *** bro. It’s like sports abandoned me during an unparalleled time of need (for content) during quarantine. Netflix and Lifetime/TLC stepped in when my content viewing was in a fragile state and more vulnerable than its ever been. MAFS got me through this dark time which still continues so I have to remain loyal.

Plus I know what to expect with MAFS. These dudes hooping in a glorified church league for an exhibition after a 5-month lay-off could go a lot of different ways :lol:

Did we ever discuss Jon and Dr. Jessica dating? it's very unprofessional for a therapist/marriage counselor to date one of their former clients but I'm happy for them. Dr. Jessica gets a pass because John's marriage was already crappy and Molly treated him like trash but dating a client is still unprofessional.

Knowing that Jessica and Jon eventually got married makes you watch his entire season in a different light. She definitely took his side in most of their counseling sessions :lol:

My main question is: when did they start talking? Was it well after the show was over or during filming? At what point did it go from a professional relationship to them dating? Did Lifetime make her leave the show?

I believe they got serious well after the show at least that's what they allege.

Dr. Jessica was going to war for Jon so she may have had a thing for him earlier on :lol:.

Jon was devastated though. He def. wasn't in a mode to get at the Doc that early :lol:

4B07782700000578-0-image-a-17_1523398000540.jpg

Kinda skimmed thru the first episode of the new szn

NOBODY can tell me they didn't intentionally pick Brett to be the scumbag of the szn. That **** was too transparent
mjlol.png

Bennett seems like a cool dude but will Amelia's hairy armpits turn him on or off...next time on Dragon Ball Z
hhh4.png

Kinda dope that Desean Jackson and Miles both get to experience the show together. Makes me wonder how slim the pickings are getting for participants though
pachah1.png

I'm praying for Miles

and we going 1 for 5...Christina and Henry are this szn's Jessica and Napoleon Dynamite

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom