💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
Pray for Miles

Karen talm bout she ain't with the emotional type but she breaking down before anything happened
usure.png

Olivia thanking Brett for showing up...just wait till that "sarcasm" kicks in
mjgrin.png

Wish I could love someone else as much as Woody loves himself
wow.png

Amani "i hope he's not too much"
200.gif

I rocks with homie doe :lol:

Everytime I see Bennett and Amelia I think of Love Potion no. 9 and Age of Aquarius

The unicycle lmaooo
dead.png

Revising my calculation for an 0 for 5 this week. Updates pending

Still rooting for black love but damn

Thinking back on it again, Karen saying Miles is "too emotional".....hmmmm maybe she got a side like s10 Katie she not showing off rip, idk.

It might not be exactly related to this show, but similar, y'all should check out Indian Matchmaker on Netflix, it's a good show and the selection process is way more logical on there than on MAFS, shout out to atlsfinest atlsfinest for mentioning that show in the netflix thread. It's a short run for now since it's only one season.

It might not be exactly related to this show, but similar, y'all should check out Indian Matchmaker on Netflix, it's a good show and the selection process is way more logical on there than on MAFS, shout out to atlsfinest atlsfinest for mentioning that show in the netflix thread. It's a short run for now since it's only one season.

I legit feel bad for Akshay. He was bullied into getting married when he clearly didn't want to. Dude has never had a girlfriend before and he's already married. I guess when your family has financial leverage over you, you've gotta do what they say

I legit feel bad for Akshay. He was bullied into getting married when he clearly didn't want to. Dude has never had a girlfriend before and he's already married. I guess when your family has financial leverage over you, you've gotta do what they say

It's like a teenager getting married

They had an arranged marriage show they use to pair with MAFS on Lifetime before I guess it got cancelled.

Covered arranged marriages in an Indian family, white family that wasn't Amish or Mormon, etc.

The standout pairing was the Indian teenagers.

Ever since yall clued me to Amani's dads being gay all her male friends seeming a little sugary to me.

I missed Trishelle, had to rewind lol. I'm even mad I recognize her lol. Looks like Luke #2 here....
Before I even got a good look I was hearing her voice and recognizing it first.

Then I'm like damn that's Trishelle for sure. Done found herself on tv again.

Back
Top Bottom