💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
Johnny: IF I WAS A CHICK, I WOULD BE IN TO JOSE

Johnny:... HE WAS HOT AND HEAVY. I THOUGHT I WAS DATING JOSE

AYOOOOOOOOOOO
giphy.gif

To think we was all suspecting Jose was gay.

Brah is that a "middle of the mall" MIC chain..OMG

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Edit:
Zach I been there..you was just in it for the crazy sex just say it.

Zach in that green room WAS NOT having whatever Michaela was saying.

If “the ****?” had a look

I don’t know who’s lying or telling the truth. Both crazy as cat ****

Last edited:
Michaela crazy.

I gotta be alone to answer questions about my marriage. I can't be in the room with Zack. I'm done with him. No.

*Zack gets his one on one interview*

Michaela: Let me go intrude and have him call me a liar to my face.

:rofl: :rofl:

It really doesn't matter if Zack smashed on the one month anny. That's taking away from the main reason they're not married and what happened after decision day.

Seems like Myrla did Gil bad. If she wasn't feeling him, why allow him to sell all of his possessions and move in with her? He legitimately seems like he was blindsided by the entire thing and he seems like he still would be willing to make it work with her ( her which is even more sad).

His DMs are already on fire, I'm sure. An attractive, affectionate, thoughtful black man who is ready to commit? He's one in a million 🤣

Shorty wasn’t feeling Gil from the jump that’s why it was surprising when she did the 180 switch up but we chalked it up to editing

I understand that we're watching a highly edited TV production, but at the same time I'm still confused because we seem to be getting mixed messages from Zach and Myrla.

They can have all the editing in the world but at the same time Zack said that he loves Michaela and that she's 'the most amazing woman he's ever met other than his own mother'...now he's switching it up and saying the entire thing was a disaster and the worst relationship he's ever had with any human being?🤔

Myrla is saying that she never was attracted to Gil and she tried to make it work but there's video of her saying that she's falling in love with him and crying as she's talking about how amazing he is. 🤔

Make it makes sense!

I think Myrla just decided to lie from the jump and stick with the whole 8 weeks. Which is actually surprising and quite the feat since she complained so much.

I gotta assume she figured lets not make herself look bad and then all the exposure of the show would get her the man she wants.

On day 1, right after the wedding Myrla was saying she was attracted to Gil and happy with who the experts picked physically despite him being bald. Said it to all her friends.

With Myrla being money driven, it wouldn’t surprise me if she did the show for the check and “fame”

This! Not to be disrespectful, but anyone who truly thinks they're going to find love on this show is delusional. The numbers speak for themselves, and this aint it. At the end of the day, both sides should be using this to bolster their popularity, business, social media presence or anything else but not love.

What the couples should do is agree behind the scenes to let it run it's course, play the game collect the check and move on after the show is over and say things didn't work out. Especially when it's evident that things won't work out. Makes no sense to force ****. Prime example is Gil. She told them she isn't attracted to bald men and they give her a bald man,:lol:. As if that wasn't bad enough, they give her a man who is frugal. Of course there is nothing wrong with that, but for a women who is accustomed to spending at will there is no way that kind of relationship would work. Gil should've seen that he wouldn't be happy with her, and he couldn't change her. People need to be realistic with themselves. If he was, he'd be in a better situation and could enjoy all the attention from women he'll be getting once the show is over.

Got this on right now. There was damn near a page of activity and as I scrolled down I saw a Megasized font “AYYYYOOOO!!!”. Y’all better not have let me down :lol:

Rachel and Ho-zay

-I want to be surprised that they broke up (for a bit) but one of y’all called them getting married and divorced within a year so I’m not really surprised :lol:
-Bruh with the “I was going to get the $1400 suite, go all out, blah blah blah.” He has no idea what he’s doing :lol:
- :lol: at the rehearsed answer about what he does for a living. I know the feeling of friends/family not fully understanding what I do but she repeated that like she knew she would get beat if she was wrong :lol:

Brett and Ryan
-Brett letting them thangs hang :nerd:
-Brett had a side piece :wow: Popcorn is ready
-Brett is a liberal but she’s getting her Trump/GOP on :lol: I can’t believe I felt bad for her when he was on Tinder while she was messing with a dude :smh:

Gil and Myrla
:wow: :rofl: at Gil wearing bold-colored suits and red bottoms with no socks. Da P got him all the turned out and doubling down on her lifestyle :lol:
-They broke up :wow: Sounds like she curved him something serious too. Almost like she knew she wasn’t feeling him from the jump but was putting on a show for the cameras :nerd: She let him smash though so who knows

Men’s Meeting
- :rofl: at Zachary watching those clips of him looking like a HAN and saying he “loved it” and was “glad he did it because it made him “emotionally vulnerable”. Hope he gets exposed
-The Ho-Zay and Johnny bromance :rofl:

Michaela and Zachary
-Michaela making the decision to have separate interviews “to protect her energy” :lol: :rolleyes
-Bruh….Michaela really got on stage and said Zachary told her not to tell anyone after they smashed then a month later after divorcing her, he used her as a maid/sex worker for a week and that he only wanted to be cordial in front of other folks :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: She has to be the first female inductee into the Scumbag HOF with those Ducktales

Preview for next week:
Myrla and Johnny :wow: :wow: Shorty knows he’s in IT and saw him in Da Baby Momma Te$la and now she’s bout him :lol:

Rachel and Ho-zay

-I want to be surprised that they broke up (for a bit) but one of y’all called them getting married and divorced within a year so I’m not really surprised :lol:
-Bruh with the “I was going to get the $1400 suite, go all out, blah blah blah.” He has no idea what he’s doing :lol:
- :lol: at the rehearsed answer about what he does for a living. I know the feeling of friends/family not fully understanding what I do but she repeated that like she knew she would get beat if she was wrong :lol:

Brett and Ryan
-Brett letting them thangs hang :nerd:
-Brett had a side piece :wow: Popcorn is ready
-Brett is a liberal but she’s getting her Trump/GOP on :lol: I can’t believe I felt bad for her when he was on Tinder while she was messing with a dude :smh:

Gil and Myrla
:wow: :rofl: at Gil wearing bold-colored suits and red bottoms with no socks. Da P got him all the turned out and doubling down on her lifestyle :lol:
-They broke up :wow: Sounds like she curved him something serious too. Almost like she knew she wasn’t feeling him from the jump but was putting on a show for the cameras :nerd: She let him smash though so who knows

Men’s Meeting
- :rofl: at Zachary watching those clips of him looking like a HAN and saying he “loved it” and was “glad he did it because it made him “emotionally vulnerable”. Hope he gets exposed
-The Ho-Zay and Johnny bromance :rofl:

Michaela and Zachary
-Michaela making the decision to have separate interviews “to protect her energy” :lol: :rolleyes
-Bruh….Michaela really got on stage and said Zachary told her not to tell anyone after they smashed then a month later after divorcing her, he used her as a maid/sex worker for a week and that he only wanted to be cordial in front of other folks :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: She has to be the first female inductee into the Scumbag HOF with those Ducktales

Preview for next week:
Myrla and Johnny :wow: :wow: Shorty knows he’s in IT and saw him in Da Baby Momma Te$la and now she’s bout him :lol:

I already have a handful of female inductees into the Scumbag Hall of Fame:

1) Mia from the Dallas season- got arrested on the honeymoon and a habitual liar

2) Molly from the Boston season- Said her husband repulsed her and he should never touch her. Not only that, but she tried to lie about it until John recorded her saying it. Things ended up good for John though because he got with Dr. Jessica.

3) Katie from the DC season- overall just treated her husband like trash when he was nothing but a good guy. He even put her on his insurance so she could get her insulin shots and she was still a scumbag in the end 🤦🏿‍♂️

4) Myrla from this season exhibited extreme scumbag tendencies. Like y'all mentioned, she straight up lied and pretended to be attracted to her husband and even allowed him to sell all of his stuff only to break up with him.

I already have a handful of female inductees into the Scumbag Hall of Fame:

1) Mia from the Dallas season- got arrested on the honeymoon and a habitual liar

2) Molly from the Boston season- Said her husband repulsed her and he should never touch her. Not only that, but she tried to lie about it until John recorded her saying it. Things ended up good for John though because he got with Dr. Jessica.

3) Katie from the DC season- overall just treated her husband like trash when he was nothing but a good guy. He even put her on his insurance so she could get her insulin shots and she was still a scumbag in the end 🤦🏿‍♂️

4) Myrla from this season exhibited extreme scumbag tendencies. Like y'all mentioned, she straight up lied and pretended to be attracted to her husband and even allowed him to sell all of his stuff only to break up with him.

See - I never saw Dallas and Boston :lol: Katie was definitely a scumbag. Not sure if this was included your assessment because it wasn’t mentioned but didn’t she smash her ex at some point after the honeymoon or something?

I posted before reading through the comments but Gil selling all of his stuff and keeping only his blender, dog and clothes and moving in with her for two weeks before she broke things off is wild. I had a somewhat similar situation to him (drawn out longer) so he was probably fortunate to get out of it sooner rather than later. I just feel bad about how she used a good man the same way I feel bad about the women who had to deal with the Michael’s, Matt’s, Lucas’, etc.

Another note - I wouldn’t say they went 0/5. I would say 0.5/5 at the least or 1/5. They took a 1 month cooldown, got back together and have plans for the future. I’ve done that before, without taking a break, so I wouldn’t consider Ho-Zay and Rachel a dud.

Back
Top Bottom