🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

first post in the new thread, excited for the year but I'm worried not gonna lie

honest prediction is this is a 9-7 wild card team once again, I just don't see any way possible the O-Line makes it through the season healthy. Defense will be WAY better than last season which will help but our schedule gets brutal near the end of the season and that's where we'll flounder

I'm excited to see the young guys at receiver, I hope all the camp hype wasn't typical media spin cuz we've seen this story before with countless training camp receivers that wound up being bums in actual games

also regarding the Ertz contract situation, the team is kinda doing him dirty seeing as how JP just gets money thrown at him when he's not even close to the caliber of player Ertz ha been for the last 3 seasons or so. I fear this is gonna end exactly like it did with Malcolm which is disrespectful to his legacy because they both meant a lot to the team

But this is a business, we're in salary cap hell and paying someone with 2 years left on their current deal is asking a lot. I say play out the year, deal with the backlash and pay the tight end who has the best season. Goedert been living on this hype for 2 years that he's really THAT good, I need to see it this year. He's not better than Ertz at anything besides blocking

I wouldn’t compare ertz leaving to malcolm

we saw how malcolm’s game was slipping and he’s 32

ertz is still good and not even 30 yet

I wouldn’t compare ertz leaving to malcolm

we saw how malcolm’s game was slipping and he’s 32

ertz is still good and not even 30 yet
I was talking strictly the desire to want a new contract and being willing to bounce if it isn’t given

I love Ertz and wanna see him here long term but if he's gone I'd rather they trade him. Dude has a lot of pro bowl caliber years left in him so to let him bounce for nothing would be idiotic. Give him his respect and trade him to a team in the AFC that can contend for a title, wish him the best, and get an LB or draft picks. You don't just let him leave and dude ends up on the cowboys or some ****

Jesus Christ. No Brandon Brooks, No Dillard, No Lane Johnson, No Miles. Doug better have some quick slants and screen plays ready to go because Wentz isn't gonna have a ton of time to sit in the pocket for the deep throws we wanna see.

so remember in camp when Miles tweeted he can't catch a break, I bet it was the hamstring

I hope Josh Sweat shows something and Barnett never gets that spot back, I've had enough

Barring something crazy the whole 2017 draft class is about to be a wash .

If Lane don’t play either I’m expecting a loss

so remember in camp when Miles tweeted he can't catch a break, I bet it was the hamstring

I hope Josh Sweat shows something and Barnett never gets that spot back, I've had enough

Wouldve been nice to have drafted a DE who maybe could’ve contributed this year in the 2nd ...but no because #QBFactory

Luckily the Football Team's secondary is weak. All we have to do is control time of possession, throw 10-15 yard passes to keep Wentz off the ground and hope the defense does their job and creates turnovers.

It’s always something smh, well I guess it’s Boston and Yeroc szn. Hope miles gets better soon.

Squaddd check, we gon be aight fellas :pimp:

ABD004ED-1350-40E7-9250-981F8A147FBE.jpeg

Number 1 thing I don’t wanna see is Slay get burned deep by Terry.

City gonna burn if that happens

Lane is starting today. So thats good news, but I don’t know how effective he’ll be.

I’m thinking zero chance we resign Ertz. Already gonna be in cap hell and Goeddert does everything Ertz does plus more

with that being said, slam the over (5.5) total receptions for him today. Let’s of checkdowns to Ertz with all the pressure

Back
Top Bottom