🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

I think it’s Bowles, Bienemy or Duce as HC. I don’t think Daboll is ready to be a HC especially with the Chargers going in a different direction

Daboll out

this isn't earth shattering. Dudes like this guy on Twitter wanna keep pushing this "woe is me " narrative that the Eagles are so disgusting to potential candidates. Daboll is on a team that is a game away from a potential SB appearance and a balanced roster that should be good for awhile. Not shocking he wouldn't be in a rush to get outta there

If you’re a player in that locker room, how do you even get excited for playing for a guy like that

He literally has had his fair share of scandal. And if you’re the eagles, how do you hire him after he essentially screwed you out of keeping Frank Reich. Lurie/Howie probably think that they’re “owning” the Pats by hiring when no team in the league was going to touch him anyway

all i can say, howie's a brave dude if they actually pull this move

obviously lurie is the owner and he's safe.. but everyone else is going be at risk

1610999192452.png

I don't love the idea of McDaniels as HC but I wouldn't use the past year as a gauge for that offense. They had less weapons than we did. Cam is washed and their best WR is a second year player who's been a major bust. Nkeal Harry couldn't even put up numbers with Brady last year.

Lurie probably been the one plotting in the background. Didn't like Doug or Reich, told Josh to turn down the Indy job because Philly would be his in the next few years, knew that Reich would then be out of town..... it all makes sense now........

Lurie and Howie are really up in their little castle thinking that they’re so smart. They are SO out of touch.

only way I’m fine with this is if Duce is OC

Lurie and Howie are really up in their little castle thinking that they’re so smart. They are SO out of touch.

only way I’m fine with this is if Duce is promoted to OC

Back
Top Bottom