🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

If he reaches his full potential and can give you 8-10 sacks a season then fine. If he plays to his median potential and is a 4-5 sack a season guy then this pick sucked. Only time will tell.

Agreed. This is Brooks insurance as well.

but we didnt need another obvious injury concern

we lucked out with mailata.. but I woulda started jenkins at LG right away and maybe he’s our future right tackle

Molden, ardarius, Michael carter, trill,jamar Johnson, cox, Moses, gowan

Plenty plenty plenty of talent left

As much as I don't love the picks not named DeVonte, worst case scenario we suck and pick high next season and get to draft 3 times in the first round and Howie won't be here to make decisions (hopefully)

Gannon gonna be our CB2 at this rate
scust.png

Howie won’t be here next year , I’m praying on it . Dude is a whole idiot . No DB’s selected

Howie is a bum but this makes 0 sense. The guys picked at 70-72 were OT, CB, DT. And the CB taken was Aaron Robinson who plays best in the slot where Robey Coleman operates. So most likely if they had options A,B, and C no way none of those guys were there at 3 picks back

Howie is a bum but this makes 0 sense. The guys picked at 70-72 were OT, CB, DT. And the CB taken was Aaron Robinson who plays best in the slot where Robey Coleman operates. So most likely if they had options A,B, and C no way none of those guys were there at 3 picks back
Bro, NRC ain’t on our squad anymore

it was most likely robinson

Robinson is best at the slot but he has the size and speed to hang outside, Unlike Maddox. I’ve watched all his games at UCF, he’s the real deal. Was a transfer from Bama so there’s definitely talent

Back
Top Bottom