🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

:nerd::nerd::nerd:

1638738930013.jpeg

2 washington games prolly will decide it. Washington gotta play dallas twice as well

Defense gotta tighten tf up

Shiddd Dolphins could win out :lol:

for selfish reasons (my end of fiscal year bonus), they should lol

Raiders don't have Waller against the WFT so good chance Washington pulls off the W and takes back the 7 spot but we definitely control our destiny going forward.

Niners: bengals, falcons, titans, texans, rams
Wash: cowboys, eagles, cowboys, eagles, giants.
Minny: steelers, bears, rams, packers, bears

Niners: bengals, falcons, titans, texans, rams
Wash: cowboys, eagles, cowboys, eagles, giants.
Minny: steelers, bears, rams, packers, bears

Would be hard for me to see Vikings beating rams and packers. If they lose to the Steelers we're in good shape. Niners lose to bengals and that's also huge bc titans and rams are very loseable And we play WFT twice and our next game vs the Giants is at home so we're in full control if we take care of business.

Would be hard for me to see Vikings beating rams and packers. If they lose to the Steelers we're in good shape. Niners lose to bengals and that's also huge bc titans and rams are very loseable And we play WFT twice and our next game vs the Giants is at home so we're in full control if we take care of business.
Titans looking hella suspect and AJ Brown still gimpy

So your boss is gonna give you a bigger bonus depending on how the Dolphins do this season??
End of fiscal year bonus for the entire company if enough of the yearly budget gets used.The better they do, the more budget gets used

Back
Top Bottom