🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

Not mad, I feel like he had a good game against us last season if I recall. He the one who tracked down Quez on the 90 yard non touchdown :lol:

More like him and harris. Epps is the young up and comer here that they been talking up. His spot should be safe.

1655554875961.gif

Tartt was one of my favorite players to watch during the past few seasons. The former second-round pick in 2015 had issues staying healthy, but there was no doubt he made a difference when he was on the field. Simply put, the 49ers didn’t give up big plays, or anything, really, when Tartt played. There is so much more to playing defensive back than interceptions that Tartt will never get his due. He makes the plays that don’t show up in the box score and does a lot of the dirty work that allowed the Niners’ defense to be so successful the past few seasons. I hope everyone knows Tartt going to Philly means he’s going to stay healthy, probably start generating turnovers and become a Pro Bowler. That’s usually how these things work—either way, wishing Tartt the best and healthy rest of his career.

Training camp tomorrow

I have all the faith in the world the offense goin ball this season ..Gannon running the D the only thing that really worries me

Floor is 10 wins imo

Bold prediction is that a healthy Sanders runs for 1300+ .. dude went off every game he was healthy and we committed to the run. I think it all comes together this year with the threat of Hurts and all of the receivers

and please get literally anything for Reagor ..it isn’t fair to him or the team for dude to be the 5th receiver.

Get him a fresh start somewhere else

Back
Top Bottom