🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

back up the Brinks truck for Hurts man.

Pay the man not only for his skill set. You’re paying him for his intangibles. Leadership, work ethic, demeanor.

Solak brought to a great point. While Hurts might not possess the skill that Mahomes and Lamar does, those other QBs were getting frazzled during game situations like penalities, turnovers, etc. Hurts doesn’t move man. Only dude in the league like that aside from Brady (again, not comparing skill set). You just can’t teach that at this age

I'd take Hurts over Lamar. I feel like Lamar has more pure talent, but Jalen's intelligence combined with his skill set I feel is more dangerous

We knew this wasn't good when he needed the cart to go to the locker room ☹️

From what they said on WIP this morning, it isn't season ending. But he will be out for a few weeks minimum. Not sure if they put him on IR (which then puts him out for 4 games minimum). Good news, Jordan Davis comes off this week, Maddox next week and Goddart the following week.

Get well soon CJGJ!! 🙏🙏

I'd take Hurts over Lamar. I feel like Lamar has more pure talent, but Jalen's intelligence combined with his skill set I feel is more dangerous

hard to judge eith Greg roman and the limitations of that offense

He’s going top 3 …we damn near goin need the Saints to lose out

If him an Will Anderson gone by our pick I’m cool with trading down and grabbing the best CB available

He’s going top 3 …we damn near goin need the Saints to lose out

If him an Will Anderson gone by our pick I’m cool with trading down and grabbing the best CB available

having 2 QBs at the top is huge

I’m Gucci with kelee or a trade down though

Back
Top Bottom