🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

i need someone to ask gannon why he didn’t run this same game plan for certain others teams

rush 4 and put more bodies in the box to cut off running lanes.. and don’t give a mediocre QB and WRs more credit than they deserve

i need someone to ask gannon why he didn’t run this same game plan for certain others teams

rush 4 and put more bodies in the box to cut off running lanes.. and don’t give a mediocre QB and WRs more credit than they deserve

This wasn’t much different. Guys just played better ..it’s going to be hard for anybody to run with Suh Joseph and Davis

We didn’t switch a lot of things up ..same front different guys

This wasn’t much different. Guys just played better ..it’s going to be hard for anybody to run with Suh Joseph and Davis

We didn’t switch a lot of things up ..same front different guys

nah.. you could see us using a layered approach to attacking the game this one

moving away from the 5 man front to using 4 man fronts and then 3-4 guys behind them

granted we are now better equipped with suh and Joseph as far as bodies.. plus gannon seemed to use multiple of the guys, like this:

Titans live and die on Henry getting good yards on 1st and 2nd down. They get their wins by grinding out and keeping it close. They are an equally good and mediocre team :lol:

Titans live and die on Henry getting good yards on 1st and 2nd down. They get their wins by grinding out and keeping it close. They are an equally good and mediocre team :lol:

my thing is, ain’t no reason we couldn’t use this same philosophy vs couple other teams

like vs zona and washington, having those extra bodies in the middle of the field hurts the short passing game.. shoulda been the same for detriot and Green Bay too.. also colts

there were couple obvious games, at least to me, where I would have been happy daring teams to throw and to have to throw further than 15 yards

Wouldn't have included Miles in there 😂 I'm okay with us keeping him, but with the team expecting to have to pay Jalen big money very soon and a lot of free agents about to hit the market, I feel they'd rather draft a RB in the 2nd or 3rd round with Gainwell as RB2

Wouldn't have included Miles in there 😂 I'm okay with us keeping him, but with the team expecting to have to pay Jalen big money very soon and a lot of free agents about to hit the market, I feel they'd rather draft a RB in the 2nd or 3rd round with Gainwell as RB2
They gonna make Gainwell the starter to prove everyone wrong lol

Back
Top Bottom