🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

Philly media getting concerned that they're getting less clicks for their articles about how much the team gets along and they need to make something up to stir the pot

Same shh with reddick and his contact

Dude ain’t say nothing and yet they feel the need to ask

Gannon was so trash man ..can’t believe i was in here defending dude during the season

Chiefs got the ball back with 5:15 left. The entire goal should’ve been to get the ball back to our O. Sell out ..blitz the world and if they score they score. Dude really wasted a all time performance man smh

Sorry i just watched the SB highlights for the first time

Gannon was so trash man ..can’t believe i was in here defending dude during the season

Chiefs got the ball back with 5:15 left. The entire goal should’ve been to get the ball back to our O. Sell out ..blitz the world and if they score they score. Dude really wasted a all time performance man smh

Sorry i just watched the SB highlights for the first time

Saints game, Texans games, Washington game and last cowboys game told me everything I needed to know about dude

even cards game

sometimes you have just have more bullets in your gun or bigger guns and you should act like

especially the Texans and saints games.. Washington also

BG is a beast and one of my favorite Eagles players of all time but it's wild that JPP is as high as he is on the list for a guy who had an injury that altered his performance. Dude had the chance to be an all time great if he didn't make a dumb decision.

Back
Top Bottom