🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

Fixed >D

we can use the “he’s a rookie” thing all year but he’s the same guy he was last year. There hasn’t been any improvement on the basic of basics. Minimal progress on that and the offense is miles better (pun intended). We avoid half the field on throws sometimes and that’s why heavy pressure ALWAYS comes from the left or middle

Idk what you watched last year but the O IS miles better than last season even with the hiccups. You really have forgotten how bad it was last year :lol:

We didn’t score 30 once last season and went over 25 once.

We were trotting out net negatives with Wentz Peters and Alshon. JJAW was getting consistent snaps at one point

We didn’t score 30 once last season and went over 25 once.

We were trotting out net negatives with Wentz Peters and Alshon. JJAW was getting consistent snaps at one point
Now considering the few times we broke 25 (3 times) we played 3 of the worst defenses in the league.

We have more talent and isn’t being dragged down by bad players, the fact that we aren’t regularly putting up more than 25 with the talent we have is my concern. Ain’t like TDs being dropped, *****z getting some terrible *** passes lol

My goal for this season was to see Goedert, Miles, Devonta, and Reagor improve this year and so far everyone except Reagor has gotten better. Miles I believe would show out in this new run heavy offense

Can't be mad at the offensive play calling the past two weeks, Jalen definitely played better in the 2nd just gotta give Devonta more chances to make plays.

As said I said many times I haven't believed in our defensive talent for the better part of 15 years

Idk how anyone is against getting Russ if we get three 1st's and only gotta give up one first. Some teams go 10+ years without a high quality QB. Even 5 good years of Russ is better than majority of people you can draft

Idk how anyone is against getting Russ if we get three 1st's and only gotta give up one first. Some teams go 10+ years without a high quality QB. Even 5 good years of Russ is better than majority of people you can draft

if it’s 1 first, cool

if it’s multiple picks, as long as it’s spread out across multiple years.. cool

my concern is, we have an opportunity this draft to address specific needs and a situation to take advantage of them.. I don’t want to turn and offer even 2 of those firsts to anyone or even throw in a 2nd

im cool with say that worst 1st, 2nd in 2023 and then backend stuff.. maybe a 4th that could become a 3rd

"This is not an NFL record you want, but the Eagles have now allowed five quarterbacks to complete 80 percent of their passes (Dak Prescott, Pat Mahomes, Tom Brady, Derek Carr, Herbert). That ties an NFL record set in 2015 by the Buccaneers. With eight weeks left. Herbert was 32-for-38 for 356 yards with two TDs and no INTs. That’s 84.2 percent. Only two QBs have ever thrown 30 passes against the Eagles and completed 84 percent of their passes. Carr two weeks ago and Herbert Sunday. The Eagles didn’t have a sack in either game."

I cant....

Back
Top Bottom