🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

Jalen Hurts when asked “How close to the Jalen Hurts that we all know will we be seeing?”:

Hurts: “I can’t give you a number. But that name is that name. That man will be there.”

Fire quote

Jalen Hurts when asked “How close to the Jalen Hurts that we all know will we be seeing?”:

Hurts: “I can’t give you a number. But that name is that name. That man will be there.”

Fire quote
My G you coming around on him? You been quiet all year after being very critical lol

My G you coming around on him? You been quiet all year after being very critical lol

:lol::smokin

he deff been having a great year no doubt about it BUT

lets be real for a second he was bad last year in CERTAIN areas of the game and what I and just about EVERYONE else was getting on him for was the truth and very warranted - EYE dont care if it was his first year full time/had no weapons etc. EYE personally don't want to hear it - we can have different opinions on that one

He has worked on his game tremendously and improved in THOSE areas that people like myself were very critical of him on

but ya you can say i been quiet all year on him i am cool with that

1673555667778.png

has anyone come to the conclusion of who you would want to play ?

im pretty sure cowgirls got the highest % to play us if everything fell into place and i would love that

but me personally i see Giants beating vikes - so i can see us playing them

Gimme the giants. We can beat them off pure talent. Everything after that coaching has to be on point both sides of the ball.

Not scared of anybody tho

giants.. then vikings

vikings oline falling apart

we should be set with both as long as gannon doesnt make shh more interesting than it needs to be

Great news with Lane practicing today. Said he felt no pain, albeit was a light practice. He says he's gon a go hard next week to see how things stand.

And Jalen was throwing today. If you ask me, I honestly think Sirianni is playing a game of chess with everyone. Do I think Jalen was hurt? Yes. Do I think it was as bad as it's been speculated? No I don't. Being they had to beat the backups last week, Jalen was probably told to play super conservative, and don't run, to make it look like he is hurt more than he actually is. Will be interesting coming up soon.

Props to Jalen for going from a guy the media was asking if he'd even be starting caliber to being All Pro in line for a fat contract

Back
Top Bottom