🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

Don’t see how anyone could be mad at Howie tbh

The teams with a lot of cap space are all trash. This is a problem you want to have

There’s anger in potentially not resigning CJ after you basically got him for nothing and he was ELITE all season

We know we want to pay hurts and we know they want to be able to do some things with the cap so we can sign and resign guys

CJGJ should be the only surprise of that trio.. but it shouldn’t be surprising if the reports are true of his asking price

i assume we’ll target guys who were cut because they don’t impact the compensatory pick formula.. because I assume they want to be able to get those future 3rds and 4ths from these guys signing elsewhere

but we do need to let certain backups slide into starting roles

Brehs it is so hard to dislike Jalen. If you hate on that man he must have stole your girl or something. Dude is gifted with the linguistics. Real talk. As k3stacks k3stacks said, The quote Gawd. Also what it do D Fly D Fly ? It’s been a min since we have chopped it up…

Let that hate flow through you

When he makes a move they like, it’s all “#HOWIESZN”

The moment he makes any move that is likely the best for long term roster construction, they freak out

I don’t want him repeating the same mistakes after 2017. Pay people for their future potential, not for that they did last season

I’m fine with it. He played decently well last season but the case could have been made that we should have cut ties last offseason

He played what, 3 seasons out of his 4 year deal? I’d say we got excellent excellent use out of his contract

Now go get Christian Gonzalez

Back
Top Bottom