🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

hopefully that Nolan injury ain’t too bad. Dude has star potential

It’s pre-season but you can already tell that our run D won’t be trash like last year…

I know preseason football isn't usually very entertaining but this game is more *** than usual lol

Saw someone mention this on Twitter.. but lawd the looks Bart Scott gave this chick

Saw someone mention this on Twitter.. but lawd the looks Bart Scott gave this chick

I watched this live this morning and this chick was dumber than most debate show guests, which is saying a lot. She said the Cowboys roster is better then when asked to name one position group that was better than the Eagles, she couldn't think of one.

The D Line is gonna be in great hands after the older dudes are gone. Crazy that we went from Fletch and Hargrave for a few years to Jalen and Jordan for the next generation.

It annoys the beejesus out of me that bill barnwell is viewed as the smart one at espn

only listened to his podcast because it was 1/3 with dominque and Mina.. so each had a pod of hot takes on their respective pod

so they were taking about the russ trade at the end of barnwell’s pod.. and he revisits the rg3 trade.. and then mentions the wentz trade

the problem is wentz helped us get home field in ‘17 early which helped with the Super Bowl W.. but then we turned around and got value you a trade for wentz from the colts and we know how that is helping current roster

but always gotta keep in mind dude is a giants fan

Ye usually vets dont talk about rookies like this to not put any added pressure or expectations on them but the way everybody talks about him they see greatness.

Ye usually vets dont talk about rookies like this to not put any added pressure or expectations on them but the way everybody talks about him they see greatness.

Almost every vet that was asked who had the best camp, almost everyone said Jalen Carter. If he lives up to 90% of expectations he's gonna be a Pro Bowler by year 2

Back
Top Bottom