🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Salute to Jason Kelce and Fletcher Cox

Woow fellas remember how long we’ve been begging Howie to draft a quality CB ?? lol can’t believe we sat at 22 and pick a great CB .

I remember how excited k3stacks k3stacks was over Sidney jones, that’s how far we’ve come .
Oh that was me. Long time coming

I might end up getting the Mitchell jersey since we last name relatives lol

100% with you bro, knew you would be on this train

Def trade up for Dejean. We CANNOT miss on CB, throw more darts and hope they hit. Dejean gives you versatility all over the field

Maddox back for one year, slay likely gone after this year. Bradberry gone. This DB room becomes pretty thin pretty quickly

Crowded room full of mid players.

100% with you bro, knew you would be on this train

Def trade up for Dejean. We CANNOT miss on CB, throw more darts and hope they hit. Dejean gives you versatility all over the field

Maddox back for one year, slay likely gone after this year. Bradberry gone. This DB room becomes pretty thin pretty quickly

Crowded room full of mid players.

I assume bradberry is gone now that we got a guy.. avonte is signed for cheap

Slay probably on his last year.. Rodgers has 1 year left on his deal

Dejean provides depth at multiple spots.. plus CGJ injury history

At this point, could use the first 2nd and package late or future stuff to move up

And then have 2nd 2nd to address LB

At this point, could use the first 2nd and package late or future stuff to move up

And then have 2nd 2nd to address LB
Exactly my thoughts. Both coopers in the 2nd ain’t out of the question

Not as high on Isaiah Rodgers as most folks are. Yeah he’s nice but he literally hasn’t played football in a year. Nothing but a depth piece to me.

Quinyon, keelee, cooper as your three starting CBs with Eli and Zech as depth pieces is really nice.

Now we can go 3 ‘safeties’ and coild have all 3 shift to CB spots

If we pull that inverted cover 2 move, it would actuall work

As soon as he slipped, I knew we were in play. He was 100% a stay at 22 and take target if the draft fell that way. If there’s anything that Howie has prioritized, it’s depth and succession at key positions

Gave up a lot but he’s a 1st round guy in most drafts that don’t have 6 QBs go in the first. Absolutely love it.

Back
Top Bottom