🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Dude is probably the 6th option after the TEs and Desean Reagor and Ward :smh:

When Alshon get back he prob won’t see the field

Sweat is nice. Has been much better than Barnett but we’ve seen late bloomers with DEs especially when he have BG

Sunday was sad as hell. Don't wanna over or under react but I can't say I'm 100% surprised at the result. That was a typical Eagles loss :lol:.

Sunday was sad as hell. Don't wanna over or under react but I can't say I'm 100% surprised at the result. That was a typical Eagles loss :lol:.

Eagles have ypes of games

1) Start off hot (rare) and then fizzle out too early and give up the lead and lose on stupid mistakes.

2) Start off slow AF then when they go down 10+ the offense starts clicking and they pull off a W

3) Same as 2 except they fall short at the end bc the team is gassed from trying to get back into a game they started off poorly in

This is so on point. Without MVP level play ( like Russ and the Seahawks ) and great coaching we are an average team. There’s an argument to be made that we should be in a mini rebuild with the ages of the O line and D line

Instead we about to have to purge the team to get under the cap next year

Eagles have ypes of games

1) Start off hot (rare) and then fizzle out too early and give up the lead and lose on stupid mistakes.

2) Start off slow AF then when they go down 10+ the offense starts clicking and they pull off a W

3) Same as 2 except they fall short at the end bc the team is gassed from trying to get back into a game they started off poorly in
Yup :lol:. The Super Bowl year was a clear outlier. Can't believe we were able to enjoy watching the team play from start to finish.

This is so on point. Without MVP level play ( like Russ and the Seahawks ) and great coaching we are an average team. There’s an argument to be made that we should be in a mini rebuild with the ages of the O line and D line

Instead we about to have to purge the team to get under the cap next year

That's a clickbaity title.

A "fluke" is a team that was trash for years and then all of a sudden goes deep in the playoffs, like the Jaguars in 2017, then go back to being trash.

Even though they didn't look great on Sunday, the Eagles still have a shot (for now) at the division.

Yea that’s cause the division is trash :lol:

i kno I’m being reactionary based off 1 game but we been losing way to many games lately that just not supposed to happen

17 wasn’t a fluke ...we had MVP level QB play and Doug was in his bag . Those aspects have been missing lately and it’s glaring

Yeah I wouldn't call it a fluke. Team had potential every season since the Super Bowl but can't avoid injuries for ****. 6-7 starters missing week 1 was horrible.

Our O line guys aren't middle of the pack guys. Brandon Brooks and Lane Johnson are arguably both top 5 at their respective positions. Miles was one of the best offensive rookies in the NFL last season. Hargraves was a beast on the interior in Pittsburgh. They're significant losses.

article is dumb and i'm just going from the headline.. it's too easy to go at philly fans on top of alot of these dudes being fans of teams that dont like philly teams

for example, of course bill simmons is going say dumb shh about the 6ers

super bowl year we didnt have the level of injuries that we have been having pretty much since.. hell even wentz rookie year we had some injuries we were dealing with

oline stayed healthy other than peters, which can be a blessing at times.. and sproles being healthy might have helped doug simplify things and not overly rely on dude as he did at times

Yea that’s cause the division is trash :lol:

i kno I’m being reactionary based off 1 game but we been losing way to many games lately that just not supposed to happen

17 wasn’t a fluke ...we had MVP level QB play and Doug was in his bag . Those aspects have been missing lately and it’s glaring

how would any other team in the league look down 3 starters on the oline AND then lose another guy in the game?

and dont forget we were down 8 starters total

by no means am i saying there werent mistakes, cause doug AND carson both did some dumb shh.. but the oline that did play was bad and that goes for the left side guys too and the RBs were bad in pass protection

dude begins the article saying how wrong he was about Foles and 2017, and how he jumped to a conclusion based off the first pass Nick threw, not the best way to establish credibility on the subject. I mean I get the intent, but besides New England and maybe Pitssburgh and Seattle, not really any dynasties in the last couple of decades.

Man we still win that game if Carson doesn’t throw those picks and Doug didn’t try so hard to go deep every other play

Up 17 and the opposing offense ain’t gain 250 yds the whole day.

No way we should’ve lost that ****

article is dumb

super bowl year we didnt have the level of injuries that we have been having pretty much since.. hell even wentz rookie year we had some injuries we were dealing with

oline stayed healthy other than peters, which can be a blessing at times.. and sproles being healthy might have helped doug simplify things and not overly rely on dude as he did at times
We’ve had bad injuries SB year. Dudes just stepped up

Vaitai, Sul, Celek/Burton, Clement, Goode/Ellerbee and Big **** Nick

Carson, Peters, Hicks, Sproles, Maragos were key and all on IR. Ertz missed a few games too. And Darby before he got trash

If wentz tries to duck under a sack again so help me God. He gonna break his back...again

Back
Top Bottom