🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

5 years ago we were talking about how Sammy Sleeves could’ve been our future at QB

Howie back in this scenario again is mind numbing

5 years ago we were talking about how Sammy Sleeves could’ve been our future at QB

Howie back in this scenario again is mind numbing

and that cap space situation he put the team in next year:sick:
If your team is trash and you know veteran contracts are about to fall off and give you salary space + high draft picks then you see the silver lining. We're really about to evaluate the team and be like "ok this guy sucks this guy is washed this guy is never healthy....but we can't do **** about it because we owe him too much money "

Remember when after 2017 the media was asking if the Eagles were the next NFL Dynasty since they had an elite young QB, a great head coach, and a GM who could pull off major moves :rofl:

that **** feels like 15 years ago.

The Media set that narrative up and easily flipped it to the "Superbowl Hangover" story for the past 3 seasons since like it wasn't obvious what's been going wrong.

Dysfunction. Delusion. Carson might actually be dumb for believing the team would support him :lol:

I honestly think he was just naive to the reality of an NFL team, for a big market like Philly. These ain't the loyal folks from small town North Dakota. I do believe Carson may just not have been mentally prepared for all the mental challenges he's had in Philly. And I can't blame him. It's been a lot for a "young" kid.

Fletch was talking about how he told Carson the defense had his back 100% and not to worry about them not supporting him if the offense is struggling to put up points. Honestly don't see why anyone would dislike Carson as a teammate. Dude gets slammed into the turf multiple times every Sunday and brushes himself off and keeps playing. In a sport like football, you respect toughness from anyone on your squad.

now that Wentz has finally been benched I NEED to see Alshon not even suit up on Sunday. I'd rather see Fulgham and even JJAW over him

If they want us to believe this accountability ******** about the offense being poor Alshon is apart of that too and needs to be benched. He getting paid anyway so the L has already been taken, you gain nothing by playing him over any of the young guys

I'm worried we're gonna be the NFCE Falcons minus the fact we actually won the SB we were in. But they looked great that season then sucked ever since

123 QB hits is unreal. If you say 20% of them are on Carson holding the ball or bailing early on a clean pocket, we're still tied for 3rd worst

I think the QB hits account for runs too. So scrambles add to the total and i also think it’s for both Wentz and Hurts

I think the QB hits account for runs too. So scrambles add to the total and i also think it’s for both Wentz and Hurts

nah I think it’s just behind the line of scrimmage.. does count when the QB gets hit after the ball is thrown thou

Least the cowboys should win vs bengals.. then they have a winnable one vs 9ers

Fun fact. We are in the 3rd coaching regime with Howie and each have ended after questionable QB decisions for the long terms
2011: Giving Vick 100 Mil
2015: Trading Foles for Bradford (yes Chip but idc)
2019: Giving Wentz 100 Mil and drafting Hurts

Back
Top Bottom