🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Coaching staff screwed reags.. he’s a volume dude.. Swiss Army knife type

sad thing is they could just look how the chiefs use tyreek, dude is lined up all over the place

did dude even get another punt returner opportunity after his TD?

but to be fair to reags he was getting separation just wasnt getting great opportunities

like the play he got knocked out of the game vs Washington, coulda been a TD if it was a better thrown ball

I wonder how many people drafted JJettas in the first few rounds of their fantasy drafts since they were so sure he was going to be that good lol. The biggest disappointment with reagor for me was that he just didn’t look as explosive as I thought he’d be, especially after week 1. He also looked like he was giving half assed effort on numerous occasions.

I wonder how many people drafted JJettas in the first few rounds of their fantasy drafts since they were so sure he was going to be that good lol. The biggest disappointment with reagor for me was that he just didn’t look as explosive as I thought he’d be, especially after week 1. He also looked like he was giving half assed effort on numerous occasions.
Didnt draft him in the first round because it wasn’t necessary. He went undrafted in a ton of leagues. I scooped off waivers

BDawk seal of approval

Speaking of Dawk, he did leave the organization after the SB/HOF induction. Any reason why hmmmm

I think if we keep Carson it becomes harder to get a coach from outside the organization. If he's traded then I feel the attractiveness of the job increases because a coach can come in with a QB who's only started 4 games and can be guided by a coach's vision. Don't think most coaches wanna walk into a QB controversy and possibly have ownership demand Wentz starts even if he struggles again in 2021.

I think if we keep Carson it becomes harder to get a coach from outside the organization. If he's traded then I feel the attractiveness of the job increases because a coach can come in with a QB who's only started 4 games and can be guided by a coach's vision. Don't think most coaches wanna walk into a QB controversy and possibly have ownership demand Wentz starts even if he struggles again in 2021.

i mean you give the new guy the option.. if he wants to work with wentz, that's his choice

joe brady

then a toss up of daboll and arthur smith, inclined to say daboll

My list:
1. Brady, Daboll, Smith (give me any of these guys that’s left, not like we’re gonna have the pick of the liter)
2. Duce Staley

I would take Duce over Saleh, Kafka, Cincy guy, etc, etc. Unless you’re gonna get a top tier guy, just give Duce the shot for a year or so. He knows these players and locker rooms. It’s a better option than reaching for these random dudes

Re: Saleh. I’m BIG meh on him. I’m not buying the “bring in a great OC” excuse because everybody knows that any component OC gets poached for HC jobs year in and year out

This is lost in the uproar over the first 2 picks ..in any other year we would be screaming about how we waste a 3rd round pick on a guy who’s unplayable AND at a position we never draft guys that early

day 2 I’ll never really get..

I get reags.. but day 2, I was just confused

Back
Top Bottom