🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

We content with the O-line? Gotta watch the highlights and see how many scrambles, rushes and option plays were designed or ditched efforts. The Lions win is a win, need that positive momentum to carry to week 9.

If we win and it’s via smart coaching and our younger players making plays I’m good. Y’all gotta let that Howie hope go ..barring us losing out i don’t see any way he’s gone

We have a top 5 pick locked up via Miami . Then the other 2 will be in the 8-16 range. We’re fine regardless

and i like Siriani 🤷🏾‍♂️

It took him a while to adjust but he’s pretty much cleaned up the complaints we’ve all had

Penalites got cleaned up
WR screens are gone
Redzone play calling has been better
He’s running the ball ..I’m convinced we had the same game plan against the Raiders before Miles went down and Gannon couldn’t buy a stop

For me before anything im rooting for competent football. Yesterday was a good start.

i just wanna know what we have to build upon

so we know exactly what we should/could do with these picks and money we’ll have this season

I want to see us compete vs good/smart teams.. don’t mind if we lose but i at least want us to look like we belong

The question is can this be corrected or worked on over time? I would like to see early lamar and josh allen film. (Not saying hurts can be like them relax lol)

Back
Top Bottom