🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Aikman just said in the rams packers game "Your recieving core is only good as your 3rd guy and in todays game maybe even your 4th guy"

Well... enough said lol

What happened to wards hands? Mans has 2 dropped tds and an illegal pick/ block that called a td back.

This is our vet/sure hand guy?

This was the sloppiest game in terms of execution all season. The dropped passes, forced throws that turned into picks, and the Scott fumble were things we don't normally do.

I wonder if we would've won the game with Miles not getting hurt bc he was running all over their defense and looked like Boston was gassed on the drive where he fumbled

It was a mistake not signing a vet WR in the offseason. We really don’t have a reliable number 2 at all. Everyone THINKS Quez can be great but until he actually shows it with consistency he’s no more than a number 3/4 option at best. I’d kill for an Agholor on this team now. Hell is Fulgham still on the street bring him in I can’t possibly believe he is worse than Ward/Reagor

This a weird league. Broncos killing the chargers rn. Division **** can be tricky. No time to panic. Time to flush it and move on

What’s the point of being fast if you can’t create separation or win 1o1 downfield

what’s the point in being strong if you can’t win contested catches

I tried giving him the benefit of the doubt but dude does not want to be here at all. This miss and the subsequent Jefferson pick will for sure be the worst ever draft decision of Howies career. Jefferson is going to be top 3 for as long as he’s healthy.

reagor YALLS man

Howie has drafted dudes who couldn’t even last in the league

while missing on Jefferson for Reags.. reags at least has a useable skill that should keep him in the league

then you got someone like Marcus smith

I’m happy we got devonta and quez

every team got draft misses.. at least we got capable dudes

and more importantly, we know other positions we need to address

ain’t no one here, I’m assuming, wants to trade places with Vikings fans

My thing is moving on from mistakes and trying to put dudes in position to succeed beyond whatever the expectations were when guys were selected

agholor is a perfect example, dude did well in a lessor role.. as the 3rd WR getting snaps in the slot and being as a versatile weapon, dude did well.. but he was a 1st round pick and at times when injuries happened, more was expected of him and he ain’t had it in him

Reags clearly got the talent.. but dude is clearly in his head with this shh.. and that’s fine ain’t everyone cut out for Philly, expectations are different and it ain’t always fair but it is what it is

Jefferson is a good receiver in a league with dozens of them …did we miss on the pick absolutely.. should Howie be gone absolutely.. but from the uproar you would think we passed on Aaron Rodgers or something

My thing is moving on from mistakes and trying to put dudes in position to succeed beyond whatever the expectations were when guys were selected

agholor is a perfect example, dude did well in a lessor role.. as the 3rd WR getting snaps in the slot and being as a versatile weapon, dude did well.. but he was a 1st round pick and at times when injuries happened, more was expected of him and he ain’t had it in him

Reags clearly got the talent.. but dude is clearly in his head with this shh.. and that’s fine ain’t everyone cut out for Philly, expectations are different and it ain’t always fair but it is what it is

At this point I’m not sure I even see the talent anymore. What play that he has made would you say only gifted players can make? I can’t think of one in an actual game

At this point I’m not sure I even see the talent anymore. What play that he has made would you say only gifted players can make? I can’t think of one in an actual game

I think he can be a decent 3rd receiver.. let him work the slot and use him on jet sweeps.. and push safeties deep.. have him running around in 1

but at this point, for us, our priority needs to be other guys and figuring out what we have

can’t focus on that 1st rounder part.. but him being in Philly is an extra hurdle that has to be recognized

I can't speak for everyone else but the reason I've mentioned Jefferson is because Reagor is a scrub. If you pass on a WR for a non-WR then I wouldn't care bc you're going for need over best available.

But when you pass on a guy at a position for another guy at the same position and the one you took is horrible and the one you passed on is doing great then you gotta expect the comparisons.

Back
Top Bottom